of

○ △ □

Your back ached, feeling sore from just lying in bed for such a long time. You glanced above, seeing the all to familiar stacked beds.

Looking around, the room felt more empty and cold. So many people came back, surprisingly.

You swiftly got up, noticing that you were awake before anyone else. Before you could walk any further, you felt a pat on your shoulder.

♡ ♡ ♡

Looking back, Y/N noticed a freckled female. She had dark hair and her eyes seemed to shine in the light. It was the same female Y/N saw fighting that guy the day before!

She hopped off, offering her hand to shake.

"My name is Sae-byeok," she smiled, shaking your hand, "Would you like to be friends?" Y/N was taken back, could she really trust Sae-byeok?

♡ ♡ ♡

Everyone appeared to be waking up by this point, trying to join into teams. You looked down at her hand and shook it. "Thank you for joining my team Sae-byeok!" You blushed.

Without you realising it, you managed to find your way into her heart. It thumped, skipping a beat. Your hands were so soft!

You both sat there, talking for hours and joking. You both had similar interests, it was almost as if you were made for each other!

Night began to approach, the lights turning off. You began to get up, leaving for your bed before you were grabbed.

"Hey-" before you could finish your sentence Sae-byeok interrupted you. "Don't you think it would be better if we shared a bed together, so we could protect each other throughout the night?"

You thought on it, deciding to go with her.

♡ ♡ ♡

She wrapped her arms around Y/N's waist, becoming the big spoon. Before Sae-byeok could fall asleep, she smelt something sweet. Despite you being as sweet as you are, this was a sick sweet. She could smell it coming through the vents.

She sighed, getting up and wrapping you in her bed sheets. She walked towards the bathroom, she saw another woman there, banging on the door.

"Fine then! I'll just piss on the floor!" The woman turned around bringing her trousers down. Sae-byeok noticed her number, 212.

The guard opened the door, about to let her in. "Finally!" Before she could go in, Sae-byeok joined in. "I need to go toilet too." She didn't really, but she knew vents would be in there. "Oi! Piss off, I got here first!"

The guard sighed, letting them both in. "You have 10 minutes. Hurry up." They both budged in.

♡ ♡ ♡

Mi-nyeo immediately sat in one of the stalls, taking a cigarette and lighting it. She needed this, she was so stressed out about her child after all. After taking a few puffs, the door opened. "Hey! Don't you know privacy!" She yelled, covering herself.

Sae-byeok looked above, ignoring her. She saw a vent. "I need you to stay there. I'm going up to that vent." The scent was strong, it began to become sickly.

Mi-nyeo sighed, "Hurry up then! The guard will be here soon!" Sae-byeok hopped up, unscrewing the vent and jumping up, being careful to be quiet.

♡ ♡ ♡

She clambered through the vents, feeling something crawling on top of her. She covered her face, hearing the squeaking of a mouse.

She peeled her eyes open and continued, looking down at another vent. She saw many guards, stirring a sugary substance. This was what was creating the sickly sweet scent.

As she crawled back she could hear 212 making excuses for her. "Give a woman privacy!" She heard her scream.

She hopped down, screwing the vent back on and pretending to help her.

As soon as the guard opened the door, Mi-nyeo was sat on the toilet as Sae-byeok was holding some toilet paper in her hands. "Oi! Give me some room!"

The guard apologised and closed the door, looking the other way. Before long, Mi-nyeo left the toilet stall and yelled at the guard, all the while Sae-byeok strolled away.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Hey! Wait up!" 212 called out for Sae-byeok. "What did you see? Tell me!" She begged. Sae-byeok sighed, just wanting to survive and escape this place with you.

"All I saw was the guards stirring sugar." She spoke, unaware of the sleepless man listening in.

After finishing their conversation, Sae-byeok joined you, spooning you within her arms and smelling your hair.

She is going to sacrifice everything and everyone so you could both leave together and live your lives happily.

♡ ♡ ♡

Joon Ho took off his mask, hiding under his bedsheet and writing notes on what he has seen. He was hoping he would see the players soon so he could get a proper understanding on what truly was happening along with information from behind the scenes.

He fell asleep, turning his phone off.

♡ ♡ ♡

The guard who operated the camera for Sae-byoek's bed piped up, "Should player 087 be sleeping on 067's bed?" The front man stomped over, looking through the camera to check if it was true.

"Someone move her away from 067. Right now."

♡ ♡ ♡

Sae-byeok felt something moving. It felt as of someone was trying to pry you away from her. She held onto you tighter before you were snatched off from her.

She opened her eyes, seeing a pink guard with a triangle mask taking you away from her.

She was pissed off, yet knew she could not fight the guard off. She fell asleep, holding her tight pillow imagining it was you.

♡ ♡ ♡

Waking up once again, you noticed you were back in your bed. You sighed, getting up and noticing the guards giving away breakfast to the players. They were serving a bottle of milk and a bread bun. You lined up, behind 111.

The line getting shorter and shorter until you were at the front. The guard uncapped the milk bottle and handed it to you. You smiled, sitting down on your bed and began to eat.

You felt someone sit down next to you, this time it wasn't Sae-byeok.

○ △ □