you

○ △ □

"Listen, I don't care. They are crying and I want her away from 067. She's beginning to cause problems for us."

He chuckled, clenching the phone in his hand. He noticed how much Y/N hung around with Sae-byok. You could tell it wasn't pissing just him off.

"If you don't find a way to separate them then not only will I shove a bullet down your throat but I will shove a bullet down hers. I know how much you want Sae-byoek to be in good... condition. "

The truth is, The Front Man cannot kill Sae-byeok at this time. One of the VIPS are currently betting on her. 1 million won for a pathetic human. He hated her. She was close to Y/N.

He smashed the phone down before they could reply and stomped into his bedroom, ripping his mask off and staring at himself.

All he could see was a handsome man, a handsome man who deserved a good lover to help bear his children and take care of him when times were rough. A person who he could take care of when times were rough.

You were perfect. You were not weak, but you would not fight against power like his. And he was going to make you his property.

♡ ♡ ♡

You couldn't sleep. You had a gut feeling something was going to happen soon and it wasn't going to be pretty.

You could hear light snores of those around you, in a deep slumber despite what has happened.

Sitting there, you crossed your legs before seeing a silhouette appear in front of you.

Mi-nyeo, the woman who saved you from appeared like a gangster before.

She sat in front of you, copying your position. "I'm here for you. I know how it feels."

You smiled up at her, "Thank you—" before you could finish, you felt her kiss you and something slipping into your mouth, her tongue pushing it down your throat. It all happened so quickly.

Gasping, you pushed her away and back away. "I'm sorry but Deok-su wants you to join us." Before you could even run you began to feel tired.

♡ ♡ ♡

How many times were you going to wake up in this hell hole? You didn't know. This time you were sleeping on a bed surrounded by very few figures.

"Do you really think she will be useful for our team?" You heard discussion between them all.

Whilst they were looking away not realising you weren't asleep, you snuck away.

You weren't gonna lie, you felt like shitting your trousers at that moment. Have you already made enemies?

Not looking in front of you, you bumped into someone, knocking them on the floor.

"I am so sorry!" You apologised, your face covered red scarlet.

♡ ♡ ♡

Y/N looked up, to be met with messy black hair and wheat skin. He gave her a forgiving smile before helping her up and dusting his trousers off.

"It is alright! You didn't mean to do it!" He was kind to her, talking to her about what happened.

After hearing about all the events she went through, his face was shocked. He hid you with his jacket.

"So you're saying that those people over there drugged you?" He pointed to Mi-nyeo and Deok-su, both of them arguing as the rest of their team searched for you.

He held you close, "My team will protect you!" His hug reminded you of someone.

Wait a minute. Where is Sae-byeok? You looked around yet the attractive girl could not be found.

♡ ♡ ♡

It was breakfast time already, the guards this time was serving one single egg and a cider bottle.

Ali kept to his promise and hid you away from the team members. You two were part of the last people to get their food.

"Hey where's our food?" You heard a man question. You peeked over to notice all the food has already been taken.

"We made food for the correct amount of players." You sighed and flopped onto the floor, hearing a loud crack.

You didn't care anymore. You were hungry, people were eating your food and you were stuck in a life or death game with people who attempted to kidnap you.

You were tired.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Hey Y/N!" You heard a child giggle out. "Promise me when we both grow older, we will be married?"

You giggled, unaware of the intentions behind it. "Of course Joon Ho!"

You smiled at the memory, unaware that the exact same person in that dream was thinking of you too.

♡ ♡ ♡

"One day we'll both be older." You whispered out, unaware that you were being dragged into the next game by one of the guards.

Everyone arrived in a white room, being forced to team up with each other.

"Y/N let's team up!" You heard Gi-Hun shout, grabbing your arm and dragging you to Sae-byeok and the others.

You smiled, holding Sae-byeok tight unaware of the others presence

♡ ♡ ♡

You all lined up, looking at the two teams approaching towards the elevators.

The game was Tug of War. If the other team loses, they fall to their death. However if they win, they get to live another day.

Watching the game was intense, Deok-su's team were all filled with strong men and it seemed unfair.

You heard the snapping of their bones they fell down far beneath you.

"The next two teams are; 2 and 5"

You got up and turned around, already in a better mood. "Let's win this guys!" You skipped to the elevator whilst receiving glares from fellow players.

You just want to be happy and this game is crushing your mental health.

♡ ♡ ♡

Remembering what the old man said, you laid back, your feet spread 1 meter apart.

You guys were going to win this game and escape this place. All of you, Ali, Sangwoo, Gi-Hun, Sae-byeok, Ji-yeong, The old man.

You closed your eyes and relaxed. Death is just a figment of your imagination at this current moment.

○ △ □