feel

○ △ □

You looked among the rows of faces to spot anyone you could friend before the first game. It seems as if everyone does not wish to team up. Such a shame.

"We may now proceed with the first game." You hopped off your bed and sprinted to catch up with the others.

It was unreal, stepping into this pastel staircase of hell. You'd wish it was only a dream after the first game.

Masked guards blocked every corner of escape as you climbed up, making you feel slightly claustrophobic.

You heard whispering from behind you, many others taking in the scenery. You have to admit, it was beautiful, but everything beautiful can turn wilt.

♡ ♡ ♡

Everyone entered into the sandy pit, a massive doll in the far distance with two more guards on each of her side.

The doors shut. No going back now.

Y/N turned to the doll, her head twisting to the side as she studied her.

The Doll's hair was tied into two pigtails, and her glossy black eyes shone from the sun beaming down on her.

Everyone stood motionless, hearing the sound of a woman talk over the intercom.

"Here is the first game. You will be playing Red light, Green light."

The doll turned, placing her hand over her eyes, facing away from the players.

"You are allowed to move when 'it' shouts 'Green light' and stop when 'it' shouts 'Red light'. If movement is detected afterward, you will be eliminated."

♡ ♡ ♡

You gulped, thick salvia running down your throat as your hand tightened into a fist.

Standing behind the white line, you shook. Eliminated? You could piece together that this elimination method wasn't just shouting 'your out!'.

"Let me repeat the rules." You began to ignore the doll and stood on the side, hiding from the glaring sun.

"With that, let the game begin."

"Green light!" The doll yelled, her voice childish and happy as one can be.

You strolled, hiding behind many as to not get caught. The ones who were in front charged forward.

"Red light!" The doll's head swiftly turned, her back still facing the other way. Her eyes glanced everywhere at the same time until she landed on a boy in the front.

"Player 324, eliminated."

A loud bang snapped you from your thoughts, as you saw the bleached blonde boy land on the ground. You froze.

"Green light!" The doll hummed once again, turning quickly.

The friend of 324 approached him, seeing him cough blood before passing away.

"Red light!"

The guy gasped, looking up towards the doll and sprinting away. He was shot, his blood landing on a woman was was standing beside him.

She held her face, feeling the blood dripping and screamed.

♡ ♡ ♡

Everyone began to run and slam their fists on the door, begging to be let out. Meanwhile, Y/N continued to play, knowing if she didn't she too, would be a sack of meat on the floor.

The timer was going down and so were the players, blood splattering everywhere.

She'd wish this was a sick joke, a sick and cruel joke.

She was near the end, turning her head to see the other participants slowly approaching the finish line behind her.

"Green light!" Y/N ran, jumping as far as she could go over the finishing line. She exhaled, relief flooding through her as she was over the white marked line.

She turned, seeing 456 trip over a pebble.

"Red light!" Gasping, He was caught. The man holding for dear life and saving him from death.

♡ ♡ ♡

One of the guards approached Y/N, offering her a hand.

"Thank you." She murmured, grasping onto his hand and being lifted up.

He stood there, looking down on her and petting her head before resuming back to his position.

♡ ♡ ♡

He watched her, lifting up his mask to take a sip of champagne. She was truly a beauty, a star among the bodies.

He smiled, recalling the first time he met you last year. Ever since then it had just been stalking and obsession.

He noticed the guard getting close to you, patting your head and helping you up. Rage seared through his eyes as he shattered the glass in his hand.

Why are you touching her when I said not to?

He pulled out the radio and spoke, "Eliminate Guard 24, he's touching what is rightfully mine."

♡ ♡ ♡

The game had finished and everyone was escorted back, begging to be sent home and away from this chaos. You decided to keep quiet. You peaked your head up when hearing one of the rules that was being repeated.

"If the majority votes to leave, the game will discontinued." Many began to talk among each other, agreeing whilst others tried to convince the other that this was our only chance of survival compared ti the cruel world out there.

"We will be doing a vote," a desk was presented in front of everyone with two buttons atop. One which was X, voting to leave, and one which was O, voting to stay.

"Please line up to the right side of the court and we will call you up."

♡ ♡ ♡

Everyone began to vote, Many saying yes, many saying no. When it was your turn you stood there, thinking.

Is the money worth it?

You pressed X and continued on, before being grabbed by one of the guards. You glared and shoved him off, going on to the left side of the room, lining up with the others.

You rubbed your wrist, the guard was strong from what you assumed.

Finally it was down to 001. Everyone went quiet. It was tied between O and X. If he decided to stay, so would everyone else.

He finally pressed X. Many clapped and cheered whilst you could hear could many being in distress.

A guard walked over to you, holding your cheek. "It really is a shame you have to leave, please come back again. Or we will make you come back."

Before you could reply you felt something hard hit you on the back.

○ △ □