LC : 17

Bαƚσɳ Rσυɠҽ, Lσυιʂιαɳα
𝔎𝔞𝔳𝔬𝔫
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Two kids on the way ?!" my uncle Biggs said.

"Possibly." I said taking another pull from the blunt.

"Damn BoosieBadAzz." he said and I mugged him.

"Only two kids , stop playing so much." I said passing the blunt.

"When is her first appointment?" he asked.

"Niyah's should be today." I said checking the time.

"What about the other girl ?" he asked and I shrugged. "I don't know if it's mines just yet."

"You need to find out ASAP...." he said and I nodded.

"It's almost time for Niyah appointment so I gotta get going Unc." I said dapping him up and walking out.

I sat in the car for a few minutes before dialing Fallon number.

"Heyy Baby." she said answering the phone.

"Fallon, I really ain't got time for this.. I need you to schedule the paternity test. I'll be over there at around 1." I said then I hung up.

I made my way home and blew the horn. I had already told Niyah I was on my way, somehow she's still late out of the door.

She walked outside with a banana in her hand mugging the car.

She got into the car and pulled out her phone.

"You hungry ?" I asked pulling off.

"Nahh, I just had some pancakes." she said scrolling through her instagram.

We pulled up to the clinic and her eyes were still stuck on her phone as she got out the car.

Now that I've paid attention Nadia's has been distant since the trip.

I walked beside her and held her hand. I looked down at her phone and she appeared to be shopping.

"Good-Morning, Name Please." The receptionist said. "Nadiah Harrison." she responded.

"You've been scheduled for a prenatal appointment with Dr. Chandler ?" She questioned.  "Yes Ma'am." she responded.

"Here, Fill this out then we'll get you in as soon as possible." she said handing her a clipboard and pen.

We sat in the waiting room and she filled out the clipboard then turned it back in.

"Niyah you okay ?" I asked. "I'm good, just a little sleepy." she said laying on my shoulder. I nodded and pulled my phone out looking up random shit.

HOURS LATER

"Black, I told you it was yours.." Fallon said playing with her nails. "I heard the doctor Fallon." I said irritated.

"We can be a family." she smiled.

I kept silent and continued to drive her home.

Thoughts clouded my mind. What the fuck was I thinking ?

My phone dinged as I pulled up to Fallon's complex.

wifeee❤️
where tf you at

> had to run some errands bae, im omw home.

"You want to come upstairs ?" Fallon asked.

"Nahh, I'm good." I said and she rolled her eyes and slammed my car door.

I made sure she got inside then drove off.

I went to grab me and Nadiah some food then went straight home.

I grabbed the food and hopped straight out car, I walked in and I heard loud music playing.

"Nana, I'm home ma." I yelled coming up the stairs.

I looked at her sitting cross crossed on the bed crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "You been gone all fucking day. You ain't been running no fucking errands." she yelled.

"Niyah I went confirm that Fallon is pregnant with my baby." I sighed.

"You could've said that shit. You probably fucked her too." she said.

"Mane is you hungry? I ain't got time to hear yo shit." I said holding up the bag of food.

"I'm not hungry." she said turning to her phone.

"Nadiah come eat this fucking food." I said getting angry.

"I said i'm not hungry !" she yelled. I placed the bag of food on the dresser and walked over to her snatching her phone then grabbing her chin forcing her to look me in my eyes.

"You gone get your lazy ass up and eat this fucking food. You think i'm gone let you starve my fucking baby..?" I asked.

"W-" she started. "Fuck whatever you about to say, Get the fuck up before I drag you off this fucking bed." I said and she started crying and got up snatching the bag off the dresser then went downstairs.

I tried to calm myself down but I couldn't. I shouldn't have even yelled at her, it's probably one of the pregnancy symptoms.

I walked downstairs to the living room to see her eating while watching Grey's Anatomy on the TV.

I grabbed my plate and sat beside her while eating.

When we finished eating she laid her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry mama's." I said kissing her forehead.

"all I wanted is some dick." she pouted. I laughed and picked her up kissing her lips.

"Slut me out baby." she smirked as we walked upstairs towards the room.