LC;13

Nҽɯ Oɾʅҽαɳʂ , Lσυιʂιαɳα
𝕹𝖆𝖓𝖆
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
The Day of The Actual Graduation

Me and Tori were now in my house having our 50th Smoke session.

"you lucky I love your dumb ass." I said mugging Tori.

We just finished arguing about the POWER series.

"Why y'all just sitting in this r- Why the fuck y'all smoking in my mother-fucking house !?" My momma yelled coming in.

"Ain't nobody smoking.." I said and she straight faced me

"If y'all don't get out of here, we all supposed to be at La'Vaughn house.." She said referring to
Kavon mama.

"We gone be there. We have to get our stuff packed before we go over there" I told her causing Tori to mug me.

"I'll meet y'all there." she said walking out the door.

"Damn, I know Ms. Larry doing bad. She ain't seen her son since a week ago." Tori said causing me to shake my head

"Us both know." I said shaking my head.

Tori and I put on our new wigs she made which took us almost an hour then put on our dresses .

Now we were jamming to Hit Different as we applied our makeup on.

"Do you not see how cute this glitter is." I said as I applied my lashes.

"Who you trying to look cute for ?" She said causing me laugh.

"Bitch I heard yo uncle fine ass gone be there." I said causing her to straight face me.

"Let's go ugly ass hoe." She said

We walked out grabbing all the stuff we had stuffed in our bags.

....

"Nadiah Harrison." said the speaker.

I heard a whole lotta screaming causing me to laugh.

I went up on stage to get my diploma and stuff. They had already called Tori name and I was the last name before people got to speaking again.

After the graduation, we were all taking pictures at Von momma house. I took like 30 pictures already and my feet were getting tired.

I was standing there looking grumpy as hell.

"It's getting late and one of the graduates are filthy drunk.. Let's get the gifts." Von momma said and I got happy as hell.

"From Me." My momma said handing me a box.

I opened that bitch so fast. Lighting McQueened that fucking box.

Inside the box was a whole lotta money.. Stacks of It.

"How in da- Where you get all this from ?" I asked her.

"You tryna call me broke? You better take that gift." She said and I just shrugged it off.

I looked over at Tori when she opened her gift and it was a blanket with her dad's face on it. Her dad died last year and she's been hurt about it.

She cried as she hugged her grandma. "Awwee." I said . We opened a couple more gifts then we went out front.

"Why we up here ?" I asked

"Someone special has a gift for the both of you." Von momma said I was hella confused.

"Can we hurry thi- AHhhhhHh" I yelled seeing two cars pulling up.

The most surprising thing happened next. Jaheim hopped out of one and Von hopped out the other.

I was pissed and happy. We all ran up to each other and gave each other a hug.

"I missed you dumb ass niggas." I cried, me and Tori were sobbing crying on them.

"I'm sorry." Von said

"Come on now, Get in the cars." My momma yelled.

I laughed wiping the tears.

Von got into the passenger seat and I got into the front.

He GOT ME A BENZ !

"Needddd for speed niggas." I said pressing the gas making him fly back.

We were speeding down the road laughing and talking.

"Von you really finna make me cry cause you disappeared then get me a BENZ!" I said

"My bad, I didn't want you getting hurt." He said

"Want to go back to my place ?" he asked and I nodded.

Outta School Dick🔚