LC; 3

Bαƚσɳ Rσυɠҽ, Lσυιʂιαɳα
𝕹𝖆𝖓𝖆
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I woke up to my phone ringing. I mugged my phone swiping to answer without looking at the Caller ID.

"Say Nadiah." I heard my ex, Donald, say as soon as I answered the phone.

"what ?" I asked aggravated slowly getting out of bed.

"I miss you.." he said causing me to roll my eyes

"where your girlfriend ?" I asked annoyed and he chuckled.

"ion got no bitch, you trippin." he said and I really wasn't for his lies so I hung up in his face and put him on the block list along with his other numbers.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. After I did that I washed my face really good and applied my daily facial cream.

Not gone lie I was hungry as fuck. I went to Von room and seen he was still sleep. I started tapping him but he just turned the other way.

"get up Von, i'm hungry." I said and he groaned and turned around looking at me.

"get yo giraffe neck ass up !" I said slapping his chest.

"i'm getting up." he said getting out of the bed stretching.

I walked downstairs to wait on him. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge and it wasn't shit in there but water, milk, and sandwich meat.

This nigga ain't got shit. Empty ass house.

Von came downstairs dressed and I'm telling you my best friend looked good as fuck.

"You ugly as fuck.." I lied looking him up and down as he walked towards me.

"suck my dick" he said grabbing his keys getting ready to walk out the door.

"i was just jocing boy." I laughed.

"Wait, can you go grocery shopping cause i'm tired of eating fast food. I want some home cooked meals." I asked as he was halfway out the door.

"You better bring yo ass with me." he said and I frowned and went upstairs.

I threw on some basic clothes and a cap cause I didn't feel like brushing my hair.

I went back downstairs and went outside and got into the car but before he pulled off Von phone started ringing. He picked it up, answered it stepping outside.

I really didn't feel like going to this damn store and he was already taking too long and IM STARVING.

15 minutes later, he got back in the car and pulled off.

"who was that ?" I asked as he was pulling out of the driveway.

"nobody." he replied and I crossed my arms and called Tori.

"HEY HOE !" she yelled through her speaker.

"u wildin but do you wanna go do something today cause I need my nails did and you can redo my hair."

"fa sure, I got a couple of people heads to do so you can come to my house at about 3." she said.

"Alright bye-bye." I said hanging up as we pulled behind a car in the drive thru of McDonalds.