LC;10

Nҽɯ Oɾʅҽαɳʂ , Lσυιʂιαɳα
𝕹𝖆𝖓𝖆
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Day Before Graduation

"Stop touching me boy !" I mugged the special kid sitting beside me.

"Ms. Harrison !" My music teacher yelled at me causing me to snap my head at her.

"What ?!"

"It's the day before graduation and I'd hate for you not to attend. Now please, Shut up." She yelled

"If you would move him away from me then I would !" I yelled back.

"You can leave !" she yelled turning her skin red.

"And Yes The Fuck I Can !" I said throwing her textbook on the floor and walking out of her class going straight to the office.

I knew she was going to try to make me stay at home tomorrow but it wasn't going to work.

...

"You knew you didn't like me since the day you threw that book at me !" I yelled back with her stupid self

I was on her ass, the principal was already sick with her and now i'm about to get what I wanted.

"If you let me do my job then I would be nice to you."

"You threw a book at me while I was in the middle of a test then you threw it away and gave me an F ! Your excuses were ' I can't find your papers-' and 'I was trying to put it on your desk-'"

"Nadiah. I'm going to let you graduate and attend the ceremony. Mrs. Foster, I'm going to need you to stay yourself at home."

The bell rung meaning it was time for me to go.

She cut her eyes at me and I could tell she was heated.

Don't nobody care bitch.

I smiled and winked at her as I walked out the door going towards the exit.

I was getting picked up by Von. He had to come pick me up in while he was with his stank ass friends.

"Wassam." Smoke said and I frowned getting in the car seeing him and J.

"UGHHH !" I said

"Yeen gotta say nothing back bitch." Smoke said

I swung my purse loop around his neck and started choking him.

"What in the hell." J said pulling me off of Smoke.

"Don't touch me , I don't like y'all." I said

I plugged in my headphones and blasted Fire and Desire by Rod Wave.

A couple minutes later, we pulled up to the restaurant and went in.

"I don't appreciate how y'all didn't invite my bestfriend." I mugged as we sat down.

"I am yo best-friend ." He said pulling me towards him.

"Get off me boy." I said

The waitress sat us down at a table before asking, "What can I get y'all to drink?" she asked.

We all named our drinks and she left.

"We gotta hurry up, I got business to do." He said

"Why y'all always acting like y'all fucking or something?" Smoke said