LC;12

Nҽɯ Oɾʅҽαɳʂ , Lσυιʂιαɳα
𝕹𝖆𝖓𝖆
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Two Days Later

"Sooo,before you go, was there something I could've said to make it all stop hurting? It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless so, before you go."

I was sitting in my room listening to depressing songs by James Arthur and Lewis Capaldi. I haven't moved from this bed in so long. I still haven't got any text back from Von. The doctors told Jaheim grandma that he has a 50 percent chance to live. I've tried to visit the hospital but they won't let me back. Tori has been going through a stage where she tries to kill her self again. She told me that her and Jaheim were in a secretive relationship. They went on dates, and stuff outside of town so no one would suspect anything. She supposed to be coming over my house a little later. I looked at myself in a mirror and shook my head. I looked bad.

My door opened, and I looked up and my momma was standing at my door. "Look, I don't like seeing you like this, you did this when I first got in the hospital, and when your friend died. I can't stand to see you like this again." she spoke with her hand on her hips.

"I don't know momma, it's like when something good finally comes along something bad happens." I said

"I understand, I would be hurt too. I just can't stand to see you sad. God's going to make everything better. You still have to be strong for your friends and his mother and most importantly him." She said and I nodded before she closed the door.

I got up going into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I brushed my nappy hair out.

I showered then wrapped the towel around me going into my room to find me some clothes when I went in my phone rang and It was Kavon momma.

"Hel-" I started but she interrupted me

"Do you know where Kavon is ?!" She yelled

"No ma'am, I have been trying to get in contact with him but he hasn't responded. I was getting worried because he just disappeared." I told her

"He hasn't spoke to anyone, no one has seen him. Should I go file a missing person report?" She said as her voice kinda cracked.

"I'm not sure mama.." I lowly said

"Okay baby, I'll call you later." she said and quickly hung up.

I took a picture of myself and posted it on my IG story.