Until the End of Time

Summary: After their rough patch, Ricky and Nini have only been getting closer and more in love by the day.

*Rini fluff/smut*

This is set in the Taboo Rendezvous universe! This takes place four years after "Hindering Heart." I owe y'all for the pain I put y'all in lmfao.

Also, Catiebuggggy kept up her end of the bargain we made months ago, so I made this specifically for her bday. You're welcome you fucking dinosaur 💃✨

***********************************************

Nini rolls around as her eyelashes begin to flutter. She felt someone hovering over her body, pressing kisses onto her skin. She finally woke up and wasn't surprised to see her husband of over a decade kissing all over her body. It was routine for them to wake up one another this way, and it was honestly one of the best parts about getting up.

He feels her move and smiles up at her. "Good morning, love."

She smiles back at him. "Good morning."

She motions for him to kiss her, and he happily crawls up and presses his lips onto hers. She cups his face and deepens the kiss. She didn't want to pull back from the kiss, but she was forced to when she was out of breath.

Ricky smiles at her, resting his forehead on hers. "Do you know what today is?" He continues to kiss all over her body, making her feel like heaven.

"Mm, what?"

"Mother's Day."

"Oh, is that today?"

She honestly forgot due to her busy schedule the past week, and he was making it harder by distracting her with his lips.

"Yes, and I plan on spoiling you rotten all day."

She ruffles through his hair as he moves down her jawline. "Isn't that what you always do?"

He begins to suck on her pulse point, eliciting a lustful sigh from her. "Yes, but this is different."

He shifts down to her breasts and kisses each mound on the outside of her clothes. He began rolling up her gown and crept his hands up her stomach, but he was stopped by her hands. He gave her a confused look since she rarely ever stops him from pleasuring her.

"You alright?"

She blushes. "Well, yes, but I don't really like my body right now."

"What do you mean?"

"I have stretch marks all over my hips, thighs, and stomach. I've also gained some weight I never burned off after birth. My body isn't sexy anymore, and I can't believe you're still attracted to me."

He shakes his head in disbelief. "You're joking, right?" When she didn't respond, he knew she was serious. "Nini, I love you no matter how big or small you get, or how many stretch marks or other bruises you gain over time. I will always find you attractive, and I wish you'd see that beauty in you too."

He can tell by her facial expression that she wasn't sold, so he decided to show her just how stunning she was. He gets off of her and sits beside her.

"Neens, come lay on top of me and look at the mirror above us."

"Why?"

"Just follow my lead."

She sighs and does as told. "Okay, now what?"

"I'm going to compliment every inch of your body while you're looking at yourself so you can see just how perfect you are."