Ecstasy

Summary: Ricky and Nini have been on cloud 9 ever since their relationship was found out by Ricky's sister, Gina. They've been going strong despite doing long distance, but Nini couldn't help but wonder if he was ready to take the next step in their relationship, sex.

*Rini Fluff/smut*

This takes place in the "Escapade" universe two years later! I'd revisit that before reading this since it's been a few years since I wrote that. Enjoy!

*************************************************

Nini checks her phone to see the time, frowning when she saw she had ten minutes.

"Shit."

She hurriedly put her makeup on in the mirror but ensured it still looked nice. She fixes any crease on her dress and sprays extra perfume on to her liking. She checked her phone again and knew she had to book it. She ran down the stairs, startling Carol in the kitchen.

"Well, don't you look nice."

"Thanks, I'm heading out!"

"Going to Ricky's place?"

"Yep! Don't wait for me for dinner. I'll probably spend the night."

"Okay, dear. Have fun!"

Nini slams the door and rushes into her car. She makes the short drive to his place and knocks on the door. She tries to calm down the rapid beat of her heart, but she failed miserably the more she thought of today. The door opens, and Gina smiles when she sees her best friend.

"Is he here yet?"

"Well, hello to you too. I'm doing just fine. I'm so glad my best friend is happy to see me."

Nini playfully rolls her eyes. "Hi, Gi. Is your brother home yet?"

Gina smiles. "He's gonna pull up any minute now. You came just in time."

"Perfect!" She hugs Gina before walking in.

Ricky went off to college in Los Angeles two years ago while Nini stayed in Salt Lake at the University of Utah. He still Facetimed, called, and texted Nini almost every day during his stay. He went to UCLA, which was a 10 hour drive from home. Nini hasn't visited him on campus yet besides his move-in and move-out day, but she intends to stay during her spring break since it aligns with his. Because of the extreme distance, Ricky rarely visited unless it was a major event. He strictly only came during breaks, his immediate family's birthdays, and Nini's major events.

This week was his winter break, which started a week earlier than Nini's. Nini was thrilled to hear that since that meant he'd be staying for well over a month. Nini wasn't sure how to dress when she heard he was coming since she figured they'd hang out when he got home, so she threw on a floral print dress to play it safe.

Gina sees his car pull into the driveway, making her smirk. "Nini, your boy toy is here."

She held in the squeal she wanted to release since Gina would no doubt make fun of her. Gina and Nini stand near the door as they watch him unlock it. The moment he opens the door, he smiles at the both of them.

"Well, if it isn't my two favorite ladies."

"Shut up, doody head." Gina says.

"Are you fucking five?"

"Are you fucking five?" She mimics in a mocking tone.

"Fuck off, Gi."

"Jump off a cliff, jackass."

"Oh, how I miss our little quarrels. We have months to catch up on. I'm expecting better content from you."

Gina rolls her eyes and flips him off before heading up the stairs. "I better not hear any creaking noises from your bedroom, or else I'm slashing your tires!"