Sweet Escape

Summary: Ricky and Nini have always had a complicated dynamic. They had a hard time being in the same room without taunting or bickering, so why the hell can't they keep their hands off each other?

*Rini smut/fluff*

This takes place in the "Dirty Little Secret" universe! This is set months before the events of the original story! Both are 18 here.

Exciting News at the bottom :)

***********************************************

"None of the cartoon versions of her are better than the 1996 live action show." Gina says, munching on her chips.

Nini shakes her head. "Yes, they are! Animation allows more room for emotions, and it's easier to display on screen than live action."

"You're both wrong because Kiernan Shipka bodied that role." Kourtney says in confidence.

Kourtney, Gina, and Nini all sat at their lunchroom table, ranting about which version of Sabrina Spellman is the best. Gina was about to pull out Wikipedia to prove her point, but she was interrupted by hands banging on the table, startling all three of them.

Ashlyn smiled ear to ear as she tried to regain her breath from running.

"Damn, are you running from a murderer?" Gina asks.

Ashlyn shakes her head. "No, I just ran here because I was so excited to tell you guys the news."

Nini tilts her head. "What news?"

"My cousin, EJ, is throwing a house party this Saturday where he invited everyone at the school for once. Isn't that exciting?! Eek!" Ashlyn clapped her hands while the other girls all smiled.

"For real?" Kourtney asks.

"I wouldn't lie to you! He told me himself in person to invite whoever I wanted as long as they weren't a killjoy or a snitch, and thankfully you guys are neither!"

Gina squeals. "We have to plan our outfits! I'm sure this'll be the party of the year. Ever since Ashlyn told me how huge and cool his house was, I've been dying to see it with my own eyes."

Kourtney raises her hand. "I'll do everyone's makeup!"

Nini was thrilled to be invited to her kinda crush's house; maybe she could finally make a move. Nini was about to say her thoughts on the stirring news, but she stopped mid-thought when she comprehended what Ashlyn said. EJ invited everybody, which meant a certain hazel-eyed, curly haired demon would definitely show up since he loved to party.

Ricky Bowen was probably the only person on earth who could make her day worse just by existing in her presence. They've always had a unique yet disdainful relationship for as long as they could remember. If he saw her at the party, there's no way in hell he wouldn't bug her about...recent events. 

She glimpsed over at his table across the room and saw him sitting with his lacrosse buddies and a pretty cheerleader beside him trying to get his attention. He was laughing at something his friend, Red, said as he chomped down on his peach sinfully.

As if he could feel her eyes on him, he turns his eyes to her. He doesn't bother breaking eye contact as he slowly licks the center of the peach, licking his lips right after. She felt a shiver go down her spine and hated that she was blushing right now. When he begins sucking his fingers with that smug look, she quickly averted her gaze so that she was looking at Ashlyn.

"By everyone, does that mean certain sports teams are invited too?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't they be?"