Revelin' N Relishin'

Summary: Ricky and Nini have been so happy ever since they've been together, and it was only getting better day after day. Every day, they were thankful they started racing at that bus stop.

*Rini Fluff*

(This takes place in the Rippin' N Runnin' universe! I'd advise reading the two one shots in this universe before reading this. Enjoy!)

**************************************************

"I hope you got your good shoes on, Bowen."

"Oh you know it, babe. I always come prepared for our little runs."

Nini tightens her ponytail as she stretches. "You said that last time and ended up falling right on your pretty face."

"Awe, you think I'm pretty?"

"We've been dating for two years, you doofus. What do you think?"

"I think that we need to start this race since the bus comes in less than a minute now."

"Fine, ready?"

"Born ready."

"Go!"

They begin running towards the bus stop, skimming through the pedestrians. They became professionals at dodging people when they ran, and they were quick to not run into traffic either. They'd honestly be ideal for surviving an action movie. Ricky saw he was gaining on her and smirked.

"You're getting slow on me, sweetheart!"

"I'm just warming up!"

She gets in front of Ricky and jumps over a homeless man who was passed out on the sidewalk. Ricky hops over him too as he tries to catch up with her. She does moves he's never seen before as she ran, and he admits it was pretty hot. They arrive at the crosswalk that was right before their stop. Truthfully, he was glad they had to stop since he was running out of breath. She seemed fine though as she took a sip of water from her purse.

"You gonna be alright, love?"

"Don't worry about me. I'm in great shape."

"Then why are you panting like a little bitch?"

"Because I just ran?!"

Nini snickers as she stretches out her arm. "I'm so kicking your ass."

"Bite me."

She pokes her tongue out at him. They saw the light turn yellow and prepared to run across the street. The moment the crosswalk light permitted them to cross, they both scurried to the finish line. They were neck and neck the way there and would've made a tie if Ricky hadn't tripped on a rock. He stumbled a bit but didn't injure himself or touch the ground.

Nini throws her fists in the air. "Yes! I told you I'd beat your ass!"

"Only because of a small technicality, not because you're faster than me."

She wraps her arms around his frame, resting her chin on his chest. "You're so cute when you act like a sore loser."

He loops his arms around her hips. "And you're so cute when you degrade me for losing. Maybe I have a kink I'm not aware I had."

Nini chuckles. "Oo, you have a thing for women dominating you? Good to know for our next anniversary."

She cops a feel of his ass, making him smile. He lifts her up and kisses her passionately before setting her back on the sidewalk. She lets go of him so they can freshen up after running, spraying on perfume and deodorant. The bus arrives seconds later, and the happy couple hops on.