The Way You Make Me Feel

She'd been enticing wrapped only in a towel. Standing in from of him completely naked, her skin still glistening from her shower, she was nothing short of irresistible.

When he'd made the suggestion that they go to bed, he'd expected her to laugh it off. What he hadn't expected was for her to simply drop the towel onto the floor in wordless invitation.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked her, even as his body ached with desire. He made a point of looking directly at her face.

"Did you change your mind that fast? Maybe you don't like what you see."

"I like what I see just fine," Jonathon said, and only then allowed his gaze to travel over her, saw her respond, nipples tightening, when he caressed them only with a look.

He took a step toward her, closing the gap between them to less than an inch. He put both hands lightly on the sides of her head, tilting her face up, then lowered his mouth to hers and tasted. Her soft sigh as he drew out the kiss, savoring her, lanced through him and it took all his restraint to move slowly. Some instinct told him that she would meet him passion for passion if he just let loose and plundered, but that it would be so much better for both of them if they took their time.

He continued kissing her as he brought his hands slowly down over her jaw, her neck, then over those smooth shoulders, still holding their bodies that tantalizing inch apart.

Her skin was smooth silk and she trembled where he touched her. Bailey slid her palms under the bottom of his t-shirt, moving the up over his abs and he was the one who trembled.

When his hands moved to her breasts and he began caressing then slowly with his palms, then caught the nipples between his fingers and tugged lightly, her hands gripped his sides, her short nails pressing into his ribs.

Then she was tugging his t-shirt off, breaking the kiss and letting her head fall back, and he lifted her, staggering like man who was drunk, as he carried her to the bed.

"I am drunk, drunk with the scent and the taste of you," he said, then realized he'd spoken out loud when he answered the thought that was in his head.

She laughed as he dropped her onto the bed, and the sound was so free and delighted that it pierced his heart. Where had she come from? And how would he ever get enough of her?

* * *

The first hint of nerves hit her as she watched him strip off the rest of his clothes, then slide into the bed beside her.

She was actually doing this. Making love to Jack. Jack making love to her. If this was crazy, it was too late to turn back now. Not when she wanted this so much, even if regrets would come later. For now, this moment was all that counted.

His hands - those amazing hands - were destroying her. He had this way of touching her, stroking her slowly but with a deliberateness that set her pulse racing. The way he controlled the pace but never wavered from his purpose was thrilling - even more so when she reached down to grasp him and he just murmured "not yet," and used one hand to bracket her wrists over her head while the other hand continued its slow exploration. When he slid that hand lower and cupped her while his lips traveled lazily over her breast, the orgasm built like a slowly rising tide until it slid over her. She was helpless to stop it, pulled under like a swimmer in a riptide, the pleasure moving through her entire body in waves.

She felt herself go limp, but Jack was unrelenting. She watched through half-lidded eyes as he reached into the drawer of the bedside table, pulled out a condom, and quickly sheathed himself. Before she could begin to catch her breath he pulled her on top of him, her legs straddling him, and he entered her in one smooth stroke, filling her while her body still quaked from the orgasm that had left her breathless. He tipped her slightly forward and she braced her hands on his shoulders to steady herself, leaving both his hands free to move over her already sensitive breasts.