one

"MA NO!!!"

"You need to ride, ride as far away as you can! Don't let a damn soul know who you are because of me."

"I can't just leave you here!!"

"It's too late, they've got us cornered. If you make a run for, they ain't gon' catch you-"

"No way in hell am I leaving you!!"

"(Name) please! I'm beggin' you... Y' don't need to worry about ol' me... I've lived a long life of running away... I ain't gon' letcha die like this... Not when you're still a youngin'." 

"Momma..."

"Here, take all this money... And take all my guns... I know you can make it out there because I taught y' everything y' need to know. I love you so much sweetheart... Now get outta here before they get y' too!!" 

"Black Belle! It seems that I've finally found y'... Why don'tcha get that pretty daughter of yours so me and my boys can walk away with a bounty of $10,000."

"Well, y' got me. But my girl is long gone." 

"It ain't gon' end well with y' woman. It'll be a pleasure to watch you hang with my own eyes."

"Then you're gonna have to go through me before y' get to my darlin' daughter, Colm O'Driscoll." 

The voices of a distant memory echoed throughout your mind, causing your eyes to dart open with jagged breaths. Beads of sweat formed on your forehead as they dared to drip down on the pillow your head was placed on to.

Goddamn O'Driscoll's. You thought to yourself, another nightmare of that dreadful memory plagued your mind once again.

A sigh escaped from your chapped lips as you stayed laying down on the bed for another few minutes of recollecting yourself. The springs within the mattress of the bed creaked as you propped yourself onto a sitting position, absentmindedly staring outside of the window. Birds chirped songs of sweet melodies in the rather quiet morning of Valentine. The hooves of horses hauling out wagons of supplies could be heard in the distance as workers began the start of another new day. 

Bringing your feet onto the floor, you finally decided to get up from the bed, dragging yourself sluggishly towards where the sink and mirror were. Cold water came running down as you twisted the handle of the faucet. Cupping your hands together, you placed them underneath the still running cold water and allowed the clear liquid to splash all over your face. You knew that you needed to be awake as cold water really helped to rid of your tiredness. 

After finishing drying your face with the provided cloth, you glanced at the mirror, examining your reflection. For the obvious part, you looked exhausted. No matter how much you have gotten used to your situation, it had tired you out beyond recognition. You were tired from all the running, the hiding, and most of all, concealing your true identity. 

Being Black Belle's daughter, one of the very few legendary female outlaws out there, was never an easy thing. Since she was an outlaw, then naturally, you'd follow onto her footsteps.

Taking another glance at your reflection, you finished with off by tying your long (hair colour) into a loose-ish bun, then placing a worn out dark grey over it. You adjusted your buttoned up red long sleeve shirt, rolling up the sleeves up to your elbows and unbuttoning the first two buttons to allow your neck some air and breathing space. You quickly tucked the material under your pair of black pants, and tightened it up to match with a black leather belt. Lastly, you took your revolver pistol and easily slid it inside your holsters on the right side of your hips. While your rifle hooked onto the strap of your dark brown leather satchel.