Luke Imagine

•Imagine Luke Brooks (Sad Imagine)

You and Luke have been dating for 2 1/2 years now. You loved him like he was about to die.
But one day everything changed...

I woke up and looked at the clock, it was 9:00am, so I got up did my everyday thing ya know. Brush my teeth, took a shower and changed into my black skirt with a teal blue sweater 'it was chilly' and my boots (the old fashion type, I guess if you understand what I mean), I curled my hair and twisted a piece of hair and pin it in the back with a cute teal bow 'half up half down basically'. I went downstairs to eat some breakfast, bacon, eggs and a muffin.

•••••••••••Later On•••••••••••

I went to the park to just get some fresh air, I felt my phone vibrate (the sweater has a little pocket) I took it out and the caller ID said my beautiful boyfriend Luke <3 my Lukey Charm.
Luke said "Hey babe, are you doing anything right now?"

"Hey, no just in the park. Why?"

" Well.... We need to talk.... Could you come over?"
My heart started beating at 100mph. it's always those 4 words that make that happen, those 4 words you never wanna hear when in a relationship....

"Umm... Sure, I'll be over in 15"

"K, bye"

"Bye"
I started walking to Luke's, I started to get nervous the closer I got to his house, on the way there people keep giving me weird looks and one old lady asked me if I was alright... Yeah that's how nervous I was.
I finally got to Luke's and right when I was about to knock Beau opened the door.

"Hey Y/N, Luke's in his room if that's who you're looking for"

"Hey, okay thanks"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" I gave him a little smile.

"Okay, well bye"
Then he left, I went upstairs to Luke's room, he had the door open a little, so I walked in and there he was sitting on his bed with his head in his hands... This made me go from nervous to worried...
"Hey Luke, umm... You wanted to talk"
I said as I sat down next to him (I know I went from 'You' to 'I' sorry)

"Hey.. Umm.. yeah I-I just.... okay I'm going to say this and please promise me you won't get mad, and just understand."

"Luke I-"

"Just please..."

"Okay" you signed

"Umm well.... I think we need to break up...."
I sat there in complete shock, I didn't know what to say... I felt tears welling up.
" And I'm just going to tell you why cause I just can't hold this from you. I found someone else.... Not saying that you weren't good enough or that I didn't love you, it's just that... I went out with the boys a few days ago and I met this girl and.... Everything just went on from there... listen-"

"No Luke... I understand.... 1) You basically cheated on me. 2) you found someone else... I understand.
I hope she treats you better than I did and makes you happy. I just wish the best for you and I'll try to move on without you now..... I will always love you and I hope we can still be friends."

"Well.... We can't be friends anymore...1) it'll honestly be awkward having my ex near my new girlfriend and 2) She said that she doesn't like you and she doesn't think you should be around...."

And with that I just got up and told Luke my finally and last words i will probably ever say to him again. "Just remember I'll keep thinking about you and if you need anything just remember I'm here... and I-I- I love y-you..." I said softly
I left after that, I turned around to take a glimpse of the house i won't be in anymore and the house with all of our memories. But when I looked back I noticed luke had followed me out and stopped on the porch, while I was walking down the sidewalk. I had tears coming down at this point, when I turned around I gave Luke a little wave and a little smile to let him know I'm still here for him... When I turned the corner, when I knew he couldn't see me, I bursted into tears bawling my eyes out.

PART TWO? LEAVE A COMMENT SAYING IF YOU WOULD LIKE PART TWO. I HOPE I DID GOOD, ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING MY OWN IMAGINE.

THANKS <3

ILL MAKE MORE IMAGINES BTW