Falling Asleep Togther (James)

Imagine...
You had a hard day at work. Your boss was rude af today, all you wanted to do was go home to James.
Finally it's over. you drove home and parked in the driveway, locked your car and walked to the front door and unlocked it and walked in closing it behind you. As you walk in you look around seeing if James Is home, only to walk into the kitchen to find a note on the fridge saying "I'll be right back, went to the store. I started a bath for you upstairs, because I know how hard you worked today. Love you - James"

You smile and walk upstairs into the room closing the door and start stripping down, you grab some clothes and head to the bathroom. You see lit candles and roses along the tub, you get in closing your eyes.

-30mins later- (James is home)

After that relaxing moment, you get out of the tub drying off and put on your undergarments and clothes (Sweats and a tank). You walk down stairs and see James on the couch with popcorn. He pats the spot next to him for you to sit, so you do. He puts his arm around your waist and pulls you closer and turns on the movie.
Soon you start getting sleepy and slowly drift into sleep, a few mins after you fell asleep James realized and shut his eyes too and fell asleep with you cuddles into him.

Hope you like "Falling Asleep Together" James imagine. Also sorry I haven't updated lately. I have my summer dance classes and my brothers birthday was Sunday and i have to help my mom and bla bla bla lol
But really though, I'm very sorry.

Thanks <3
Btw - I really love this book it's by itshaileyxbabyy It's called "Hold On Tight" I highly recommend it. idk why but I really like criminal books (don't judge me haha). I'm just in love with it. Also "Criminal - Luke Brooks fanfic" love that one also.
So check those out and follow them <3