Daniel Imagine

-Imagine This-
Daniel and I have been dating for 4 years, but for the past 2 he's been in the military. I miss him so much. he's only allowed to come home twice a year only for holidays.
I'm a singer, which some what makes it harder to see him on holidays, I'm either performing or in the studio for 4-6 hours.
___________________________
Today I'm performing, my own concert. it's been a while sense I've had my own concert with my fans.
The concert is about to start, I can hear all the fans screaming. I only wish Daniel was here to see.... I'm finally called to go on and start. After 4 songs, I decided to sing 'If It Means A Lot To You - by A Day To Remember' and dedicate it to Daniel. I start strumming my guitar and start singing.

And hey darling,
I hope you're good tonight.
And I know you don't feel right when I'm leaving.
Yeah, I want it but no, I don't need it.
Tell me something sweet to get me by,
'Cause I can't come back home till they're singing

La, la la la, la la la,
Till everyone is singing

If you can wait till I get home,
Then I swear to you that we can make this last.
(La la la)
If you can wait till I get home,
Then I swear come tomorrow, this will all be in our past.
Well it might be for the best.

And hey sweetie,
Well I need you here tonight,
And I know that you don't wanna be leaving me
Yeah, you want it, but I can't help it.
I just feel complete when you're by my side,
But I know you can't come home till they're singing

La, la la la, la la la,
Till everyone is singing.
La, la la la, la la la.
___________________________
Daniels POV
They've let everyone free for the next 7 months. I heard Y/N is performing today, I got back 2 days ago I didn't tell her because I'm going to surprise her!
___________________________
Y/N POV
It's getting to the end of the song and then I start thinking about Daniel. As I'm singing I start to cry a little "La la la.... I'm sorry" I whisper as I continue the song.
All I heard is screaming and awes, I don't understand why they're saying aww, but I keep going anyway. "If you can wait still I get hooome, then I swear we can make this laasst." The whole crowd is saying la la la as I sing the ending. they all start cheering, so I turn around to see if there's anything else going on behind me. When I turn around, I see pictures of me and Daniel on the screen, I started to really cry... The crowd goes wild, so I look to the right and then to the left side of the stage... A-and... *sobbing*
__________________________
Daniels POV
I come out and she's crying, all the sudden she runs full speed to me and we engulf each other in a deep hug and kiss. I get down on one knee and say " Y/N WOULD YOU BE MY WIFE, THE PERSON I CANT LIVE WITHOUT AND BE TOGETHER FOR EVER?!" Into the microphone for everyone to hear.
__________________________
Y/N POV
O my god O my god O my god!!! Im probably acting like I broke my leg.... I'm in such a shock all I could do is nod my head yes! Daniel: "SHE SAID YES!" We share a loooooong deep kiss!

-----3 years later------
Me and Daniel have a girl and boy now 'Emma and Jacob'.
I wouldn't trade Daniel and the life I have for anything in this world, Daniel is perfect and our children are absolutely wonderful and just... I can't even (Hehe)... I love them with everything I am and have.
"Hey babe" Daniel says "Hey" he gives me a peck on the lips.
___________________________
•Author•
I hope you guys liked it, it was my first Daniel imagine. Love you guys! Thanks for reading my poop.🌙 But really Thanks for reading my books/ novels or whatever you wanna call them!