Part 2 -Everythings better now-

Part 2 of Luke Brooks imagine

Part 2 -Everything's better now-

Your POV

It's been 5 months after me and luke broke up. In all honesty, I'm breaking.. I can't think straight, I can't do anything right and my grades are dropping... I-I- just need him. I don't think anyone will ever understand how much I love him, he is basically my world.

-2 weeks later-

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating.. Ugh.. I look at the caller ID and it was... Luke... I was shocked that he would call me after all this time, I would've thought he would've forgotten about me. I answer, all I hear is sniffles until he finally speaks.

"Hello?"

"Hey umm... Can I come over?"

"Sure"

"Okay I'll be there in 10" he whispers, I hope Luke's okay, even though he hasn't talked to me until now I still care about him.

-Luke arrives-

I heard a knock on my door... That must be him *bites lip*

Luke's POV

I have no idea how I'm going to tell her this, I'm kind of freaking out. I hope she will take me back, but if not I understand.. After what I did to her I wouldn't be surprised if she hated me and never cared about me afterwards.

Then the door opens. Oh my...
I just stand there in shock, she has bags under her eyes now and look lifeless, kind of like me... What have I done to the one I love.. My life, it took me to dumb her to realize that she's the one.. But I've hurt her in the end.

Your POV

I get up and walk downstairs, I reach the door and open it to find Luke standing there, with bags under his eyes and with tear stains on his face... OMG IF THAT COW HURT LUKE IM GOING TO BE SO FRICKIN PISSED! "Can I talk to you?" He says "Yea.. Okay sure" I say as I open the door for him to come in. We make our way to the living room and sit down on the couch. "S-she cheated on me and I-" he says. Like I said in so pissed right now I knew she would hurt him.. That rat.. "I'm sorry luke" I cut him off, trying to stay calm as I embrace him in a hug "I realized you're the one.. The one I love and can't live without, listen.. I love you and I'm crazy sorry for what I did to you and I'll never forgive myself for this, it'll probably haunt me for the rest of my life, but all I'm asking is for you to forgive me and take me back.... If not take me back at least we can be friends or just forgive me.. I love you so much it hurts. P-p-please Y/N." I'm almost in tears at this point, I don't know what to say. I still love him, I'm just in so much of a shock right now, I can't even speak. "L-luke, I don't wanna be your go to. The second she broke up with you, you came running to me and I feel like I was your second choice-" "I love you can't you see that?! I know it may seem like you were my second choice but really you were my first. I don't know what I was thinking when I broke up with you for her, but the whole time I was with her I felt like something was missing, like the most of my world came crashing down. Beau, Jai, Daniel, James and even my mom 'Gina' hated her and thought you were way better. The boys and Jai and Beau wouldn't even speak to me, they missed you and it didn't take me long to realized I need you and only you. The only reason I didn't break up with her right then and there is because I didn't wanna just trash her. Even though I wanted you-" I cut him off with a long passionate kiss. I heard enough, he won my heart back. I pulled away and he said "So is that a yes?" I nod my head, and he kissed me like the world was gonna disappear (A/N- see what I did there?? Teehee) we shared a deep long kiss and then I turned into a make out session... I missed him so much.

Luke's POV

After we had our moment, we cuddled and watched movies and hung out, but that night I showed her how much I missed her. If ya know what I mean *smirking*.

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THAT IMAGINE AND ILL BE UPDATING AGAIN SOON (won't be long) THANK YOU GUYS! WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?
JUST LEAVE A COMMENT SAYING WHAT YOU THINK I SHOUKD DO NEXT 😊❤️😘