He cheats

Authors note~ There will be part 2 for the 'Make up' and that lovey shizzz. Lol

-Beau-
Me and Beau decided to go to the beach today just to get some fresh air and plus today was kind of like our lazy day, the sound of the ocean was relaxing and all of the teens including us just getting tans was pretty relaxing if you ask me. I got up and dusted my self off, I saw a ice cream parlor not far from us so I was about to walk there when I forgot to ask Beau if he wanted anything 'typical me' "Hey babe you want any ice cream?" "Sure, get me chocolate" and with that I started walking to the ice cream parlor. I finally got there and ordered cookies and cream for me and chocolate for Beau, once I paid and got the ice cream I headed back to the beach.
I can't f believe my eyes! Some sl** is all over him, I'm in even more shock because He isn't doing anything! "WOW BEAU I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS! AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH AND DONE TOGETHER!!" I take the ice cream and dump it on her and Beau. I take off running to my friend Allison's house, she's my closest and friend.
-At Allison's House-
I told her everything that happen, her shirt is covered in my tears now "shhh it's okay, he's a jerk. I'm going to rip his balls off" she said with clear anger in her voice. After I was done bawling my eyes out, we just cuddled together and watched movies (idk if friends do that.)
.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

-James-
It's just a typical day (cheesy... I know) I was just laying in my bed, waiting for James to get back from the mini store. He left his phone... I guess he forgot it, but his phone keeps ringing and singing letting him know he got a message 'who would be calling this much?! It must be freakin important' I think to myself. I just picked it up so they can just tell me what the bloody heck they need from him and I can tell him later when he gets back
-Phone convo-
Me: "Hello?"

Girl: "Hi, is James there?"

Me: "No he went to the mini store but he'll be right back. May I ask who this is? "

Girl: "Okay. This is his girlfriend Claire"

Me: " I'm sorry you must be calling the wrong James then, I'm his girlfriend sorry"

Claire: "I'm pretty sure I have the right James... And sorry love, but I'm James' girlfriend.."

Me: Omg.... That dirty bag... Sorry bye."

-Convo over-
I hung up before her or me could say anything else. I decided to wait until he got back.
-James gets back-
I can hear him coming up stairs. he opens the door all happy and jolly "Hey babe I brought back so-" "Save it... I can't believe you would do such a thing, your 'girlfriend' called you. Yeah Claire.... She told me that she was your girlfriend, I just can't believe it... I loved you and this is what you do?!.... Bye James don't bother to call not find me!" And with that I grabbed my bag and coat and left..

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

-Daniel-
Daniel and u have been dating for 3 years now, lately he's been acting weird but I always shrug it off thinking it's nothing even though I'm sure there's something, I just don't wanna be that crazy girlfriend that always has to know where he's going and who's he gonna be with and stuff.

I decided to do some laundry 'I must be really bored haha' I thought to my self. As I was putting the laundry in the machine I found two pairs of women's underwear and bras, but they weren't mine... See I work late sometimes and when I'm gone Daniel is here or with the boys, but I guess he's been here way more than I thought.... I feel a tear going down on my cheek, after 3 years he cheats on me I thought he loved me but now I know he doesn't, maybe I was just a toy that he keeps for a while then throws away like little kids do ' They play with them for a while until a new cool and better toy comes out. So they ditch the first toy to go play with the new and improved toy...' I just stood there in shock and pondered 'how could he do this' 'why would he do this' 'should I dump him o-r should I forgive him???' "I don't know" I whispered to myself. I then heard the door downstairs open and close meaning Daniel is back. 'Its time to let him go.... I-I guess..' "Hey babe" Daniel says as he comes closer to give me a kiss, but I turn away and start.
"Umm... I found some underwear and bras that weren't mine... A-are you cheating on me?"