Chapter 3 - Annoying Cheif Kim

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

" ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴀꜱᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇ "

Usually I will be updating on this time

No one's Pov

Jungkook filtered his eyes open, He instantly closed his eyes when he felt the bright light hurting his mind, He groaned " Hey are you okay?" Jungkook heard a voice and a hand helped him sitting on the bed.... Jungkook opened his eyes and almost gasped seeing Hoseok smiling at him widely.

" Your eyes are so pretty " Hoseok said to him who blushed at his comment " Thank you " Jungkook whispered out but he whimpered when he tried to move his arm " Oh be careful, You fell from 2 floor " Jungkook sighed hearing Hoseok, it's not even been 24 hours and He was already hurt.

" It's not really serious in a week you will be perfectly fine " Hoseok said to Jungkook who was staring at his bandaged hand....He sighed and looks at Hoseok who was preparing some medicines for Jungkook " Who are you?" Jungkook asked him politely who turned to him and smiled.

" Jung Hoseok, the only good doctor you can find in this Valley " Jungkook frowns at him, but he liked Hoseok's nature so far " you are the only doctor here?" Hoseok laughed at Jungkook's expression making the younger male even more confused " No, there are more but I'm the best " Hoseok winked at him who smiled shyly.

" Ignore Hoseok " Jungkook almost flinched hearing a deep voice, He tilt his head and looks at Taehyung who was looking at him seriously, Scaring the boy " Woah he is so handsome " Jungkook whispered staring at Taehyung's face... Surpringly, Hoseok heard Jungkook and smirked.

" Get up teacher, I need to take you to school " Taehyung said to Jungkook who looks at him, folding his arms against his chest

" Get up teacher, I need to take you to school " Taehyung said to Jungkook who looks at him, folding his arms against his chest... Jungkook scoffed " what about my breakfast? " Jungkook asked him who stare at him for sometime " you're late, it's already past breakfast time " Taehyung said to him coldly.

Jungkook looks at him in disbelief " Look at the time Mister! It's only 7:39 am " Jungkook said signing towards the tickling clock on the wall... Hoseok stare at them back and forth....one thing was sure, Jungkook wasn't scare is the angry solider in front of him.... Taehyung was surprised to see the male taking back to him.