Chapter 33 - CEO Jeon Jungkook

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

Seoul

" Eomma!" Jungkook rushed to his mother, who was lying unconscious on her bed " Hyungie!' Jaehyun and Jeonhyun rushed to him and hugged him tightly.... Jungkook hugged them back...Jimin stayed back letting them have their reunion, Jungkook's eyes fall on his father.

His teary eyes turned into ragged one " How dare you! You don't deserve to stand here!' Jungkook marched towards him who was silently looking at him " Get the hell out! We don't need you " Jungkook yelled out, Nobody stopped them they knew Mr Jeon deserved it.

" Go to your little girlfriend! " Jungkook pushed him out of the room, who surprisingly went out without any drama, Jungkook closed the room, He broke into tears, He felt his legs going numb before he could fall on the ground Jimin rushed to him and hugged him tightly " It's okay, don't worry " Jimin comfort him who placed his head on Jimin's shoulder and cried.

Jaehyun and Jeonhyun stared at their hyung with broken eyes...They missed him so much..only if their mother was awake to meet her son.

Valley

Taehyung stared at the sun slowly setting...He was missing his little one, but he was mostly worried about him He never thought everything will change all of a sudden, Everything was good but a while ago but now they are away from each other.

" Taehyung" Taehyung turned around and looks at Yoongi " Don't worry, he will be back soon " Yoongi said with a small smile... Taehyung said lowering his head " After Appa...I can't lose Jungkook " Taehyung said with broke tone...Yoongi instantly pulled him into a warm hug.

" He is strong, You know that " Taehyung nodded holding back his tears, They will be back together very soon.

Seoul

" So you are saying that the accident was planned?" Jungkook asked his mother's manager, while caressing his brother's hair, Who were asleep placing their head on his lap " Yes Young master, It was planned by your father " Jungkook looks at his mother and sighed deeply " He wanted to get rid of Ms Jiya

He thought you are dead beca-" Jungkook stopped him " Mr Bogum, I'm going to take over my mother's business tomorrow, until she is back on her feet healthy " Jungkook said to him who looks at him surprised, Bogum had known Jungkook from childhood,The boy was never Interested in business.

" But your are not graduated " Jungkook closed his eyes frustrated his mother's life was in danger, And the danger was his own father...He can't help but cry over the situation...Jimin who was hearing everything looks at his best friend " What do you think Taehyung will do?" He said.

Jungkook opened his eyes hearing the name, Oh how much he missed the Chief " Prepare of the announcement Mr Bogum, I don't want anyone to know about my mother's condition" Bogum nodded his head " Whatever you say young master " Bogum bowed to him and walked away.

Jungkook stared at his mother, He was feeling guilty for leaving his mother, When did he became so selfish " You are not selfish, You just thought your father is at least not a monster to kill his wife " Jimin said to Jungkook who bites his lower lip.

Jimin sat beside him carefully not to disturb the twins " Don't worry, I'm here for you " Jimin said to him who closed his eyes and rested his head on Jimin's shoulder closing his eyes.... Tomorrow is going to be a big day for him...His way to ruin his father.

Valley

T

aehyung was driving towards uncle John , He couldn't stay at his house the entire place was haunting him, He was missing the younger...He stopped his Jeep near the house and Entered into the house " Uncle! " Taehyung called him out, Who was in the kitchen turned around and smiled at the male.

" Welcome my child, I prepared your favorite " Taehyung looks at him surprised " H-how do you know I will come?" He asked the elder, puzzled to which uncle John smiled " Jungkook called me and told me that you will come for sure " Taehyung lower his head...Oh how the younger knows him.

"Sit down " Taehyung silently sit down and looks at the food in front of him, He silently smiled " Thank you Uncle " John shook his head looking at Taehyung's teary eyes and mumbled a little " young love " .

After a while, Taehyung was resting his head on Uncle John's lap who was smiling slightly looking at the sleeping face of Taehyung...He had tears in his eyes....He wanted to say something to Taehyung but the male was already going through a lot...the only thing he said was " I'm sorry "

Next day, Jungkook kissed his mother's forehead and caresses her temple " I'm sorry for leaving you mom, I'm sorry...I will make it right " He whispered softly to her...He slowly walked out of the room, He was dressed in suit " Jimin keep an eye on my mother and brothers " Jimin nodded his head.

Jungkook also hired some men to protect his mother, Jimin and brothers, Jungkook turned around and looks at Bogum " Mr Bogum, is everything ready?" Jungkook asked him with a cold face, To which Bogum was more hurt then scared, Before that Jungkook used to laugh a lot even in hard situation.

But now, when everything is falling apart, the male was strong alone, but only if Bogum knew that how Jungkook is strong because of his family, and Taehyung, Jungkook walks towards the car and sat inside driving away towards the respected place.

Just as he gets out of his car, He was met with flashes of camera, He instantly covered his eyes protecting them...He sighed and walked towards the stage....He ignored the weird questions of the people and took a deep breath, He looks at everyone.

" Hello everyone, My name is Jeon Jungkook"

On the other hand, Taehyung who was informed by Jimin about the conference turned on the TV, He saw how Jungkook was looking confident, He smiled " I'm proud of you " He mumbled staring at him.

______________________
Chapter 33

What do you guys think about Best friends to lovers ?

Regular update from now on hehe

Thanks for reading 💗

Everyone thanks for existing and know that you are important for this world 🌍 keep smiling 💘

I purple you 💜

Author Nim 🐰