Chapter 30 - Slap

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

It was at 12 am when Taehyung and Jungkook got back, Jungkook was now blushing, he was quite bold a moment ago but now " Don't blush now, I'm your boyfriend " Taehyung said chuckling, Jungkook cleared his throat " Chief, Stop teasing me " Jungkook whined making Taehyung laugh.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer " I will because, now, I'm your boyfriend " Jungkook pushed him away " Stop! I know you are my boyfriend" Jungkook tried to walk away but Taehyung grabbed his wrist and peck on his lips.

Making Jungkook gasp and look at him widen eyes " I'm gonna keep on reminding you " Taehyung flashed his boxy smile making Jungkook blush " Okay whatever, Go sleep " Jungkook tried pushing him but Taehyung hold on him tightens.

" Let's sleep together " Taehyung smirked making Jungkook blush " Yah!" Jungkook pushed him making Taehyung laugh at his face " You are so cute " He said squeezing Jungkook cheeks " Don't tease me! Go it's already late " Taehyung sighed.

He turned to leave but was stopped by Jungkook " wait!" Jungkook peck on his lips and pushed the elder out of the room, closing the good in split second making Taehyung surprised " Good night!" Taehyung chuckled hearing him.

Jungkook placed his hand over his chest " ...oh God I'm turning shameless " Jungkook mumbled and laid on the bed.

••• Next Day •••

Jungkook was staring at Taehyung who was trying to start his bike " We can walk you know " Jungkook said to Taehyung who stopped and looks at him " I don't want my boyfriend to walk " Jungkook rolled his eyes " I still remember that you are the same person who made me walk 10 kilometers "

Taehyung chuckled, while Jungkook frowns, He is smiling so much, He thought staring at Taehyung " Well, I wanted to see if you could actually survive here " Jungkook shrugged his shoulders " See I'm still surviving " Hearing at Taehyung ruffles his hair making Jungkook whine but he stopped.

" I'm proud of you " Jungkook pouts pushing his hand away " I'm not your child " Taehyung nodded " But you are my little one " hearing that Jungkook widen his eyes, l-little one?...he rememb- , Jungkook's thoughts when Soobin arrived there " Chief! Something is wrong with Yuna "

Hearing that, Jungkook and Taehyung rushed towards the school...They arrived there after 15 minutes seeing Yuna crying loud meanwhile all the children's and Jimin gathered around her " What's wrong baby?" Jungkook kneeled down and cups her face.

" Eomma!" She cried, Jungkook looks at Soobin " what's wrong? Didn't she say anything?" Soobin shook his head frowning " her mother passed away yesterday  " Jin said softy staring at Yuna with teary eyes, Hearing that Yuna cried more... while Jungkook instantly hugged her.

Taehyung placed his hand over Jungkook's shoulder, who was holding back his tears " It's okay Yuna " The children wrapped their arms around the little girl and Jungkook comforting her and whispering that they are here for her.

It was Yuna's mother funeral where now everyone was saying their last good bye to her mother... Jungkook was holding Yuna who was hugging him tightly, hiding her face in his neck...Yuna's father Kong was staring at her wife's grave.

Jungkook closed his eyes, Eomma, He was missing his mother...it's been almost 4 months he last saw her, talked to her...He miss him and his brothers...At night Jungkook and Taehyung arrived back, Yuna wasn't ready to leave Jungkook but there was no choice.

Taehyung was staring at Jungkook, who was looking at stars with teary eyes... Taehyung sat besides him, holding his hand " I miss Eomma " Jungkook whispered out, Taehyung didn't say anything but caresses his hand indicating his presence, assuring him that he is there for him.

" i don't know how she is, she must be worried about me....S-she doesn't even know that I'm here " Jungkook leaned towards Taehyung resting his head on his shoulder " It's okay Kook " Taehyung mumbled to him wrapping his arms around Jungkook, pulling him closer.

" I want to stay with you tonight" Jungkook said nuzzling his face in other's neck... Taehyung glance at him but didn't question him...he knew the younger needed comfort and safe place " okay " That night, Jungkook and Taehyung slept holding each other in their arms.

Few days after, Everyone was sad Yuna was leaving for Seoul with his father... Kong was talking to Jungkook who was silently listening to him " It's better if I take her to city, there she would be able to study in a good school " Jungkook nodded his head, understanding the man.

He felt good, at least Kong is a good father " Please take care of her " Jungkook said to him who nodded his head " Bye bye teacher bun " Yuna said to Jungkook who smiled sadly at the little girl and hugged her " I will miss you little angel " Taehyung admired them from far.

Taehyung looks at Kong " Kong, I need your little help " Taehyung said to Kong who smiled with a nod " Anything for your Taehyung " After having a little talk with Kong, They left.. Taehyung stood behind Jungkook was standing at the balcony of school...looking at the water.

Taehyung smiled and hugged the younger from behind making Jungkook smile a little " Are you okay?" Taehyung asked him to which Jungkook nodded " Yes, I'm okay now at least she got a great father " Jungkook mumbled thinking about his own father.

Taehyung sighed and turned Jungkook making the younger face him " Don't think about such people " It was like Taehyung could read his mind, or more like him " Leave everything yeah? You have me and all of the people of valley " Jungkook smiled giving him his bunny smile.

Finally after days, he is happy after days, Taehyung smirked a little moving closer to the younger's face " So...now it's been few days....I want my kiss " Taehyung said to him making Jungkook blush, he whined " Nooo Chief! You pervert!" Jungkook blushed.

Taehyung chuckled " Only for you, my love " Jungkook smiled shyly, finally leaning towards the elder for the kiss surprising the elder male surprise...But who care after all Taehyung was about to kiss Jungkook once again.

But before their lips could meet, Jimin's voice was heard " Jungkook!" and next thing was heard the loud voice of a slap...With Taehyung's widen eyes along with Jungkook blinking.... and Jimin looking at the scene shocked.

" Why did you slapped him? Jungkook? ! "

_______________________
Chapter 30

I'm so sorry for always being late, I was suppose to update this quite sooner but my exams started unexpectedly...still on going and I'm stressed as hell

How was the chapter? Thank you for still being patient 💗

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing and know that you are important for this world 🌈 keep smiling 💓 be happy 😊

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰