Chapter 23 - Love and insecurities

Ignore my mistakes plz....

That at is me and that's your arm lol

I broke my glasses......I feel miserable

No one's Pov

Jungkook gasped when the light falls over his face " oh? Jungkook " Hearing that voice Jungkook opened his eyes....He looks up seeing Taehyung holding a flashlight in hand " I was so worried I went to your house you weren't there...it's 11pm kid yo-" Jungkook didn't care what the male was talking away.

All he care was Taehyung was there, his Chief Kim was there...Not thinking further... Jungkook rushed to him and hugged him tightly... Taehyung blinked his eyes taken back...He frowns but wrapped his one arm around his shoulder hugging him back " Are you okay now?" Taehyung asked him in a soft tone.

Instead of replying, Jungkook just hugged him more tighter (I-Is that even a word ) Jungkook smiled I'm relief when he felt Taehyung also hugged him back, Taehyung knew something was wrong but he stayed silent.. Jungkook wasn't thinking about pulling away any time soon.

Not like even Taehyung cared, he was enjoying it...but their moment broke when Hoseok cleared his throats... Jungkook flinched and pulled away " Well well ....guess you didn't notice me " Hoseok smirked at Jungkook who blushed and lower his head " Nor me " Yuna said peeking from behind Taehyung.

Who rolled his eyes, Hating how they broke his and Jungkook's moment...but sensing something weird with Jungkook's behavior Yuna asked him " Are you okay though? You looked scared and terrified " When Yuna asked him that Jungkook peeked his head up and looked behind.

Taehyung frowns, following Jungkook's gaze he flash the light towards the place but saw no one " I-I just ... nevermind " Jungkook sighed and looked away pouting "maybe it was nothing " Jungkook thought said and shook his head " Let's go, I'm starving " Jungkook rushed away.

Finding embarrassing for hugging Taehyung out of no where... Hoseok and Yuna shrugged away the matter and walked behind Jungkook....But Taehyung he didn't take how Jungkook was looking scared....He looked at the road and sighed...He made a note to take Jungkook to his house himself.

After they reached Jungkook's house, Taehyung opened the door for him " Soobin and Jin will be keeping an eye around the house and also I brought some fruits for you don't forget to eat them " Jungkook nodded listening to Taehyung carefully " But why disturbing Jin and Soobin let them sleep " Jungkook said with pouty lips.

Taehyung shook his head trying hard not to kiss that pout away....Do it! You coward! " No, it's their duty...now go " Jungkook sighed and nodded " Good night Chief" Taehyung smiled...He leaned near Jungkook's face who was taken back " Good night little one " He whispered and placed a peck over his temple.

Jungkook blinked his eyes, his heart beating fast, Taehyung chuckled looking at his shocked face...He turned around giving me a smirk.... well still not a lip kiss.... Soobin and Jin glance at each other... smirking Jungkook gulped and turned around entering into the room " AHHH CHIEF '

••• Next Day •••

" Jimin, eat your breakfast first " Yoongi said to the male who shook his head " No, it's okay " Saying this Jimin wear his bag " Also Hyung, I mean Chief...I will going back to Seoul tomorrow, now you don't have to worry about my annoying 🍑 ( no offense) " saying this Jimin walked out of the house.

Yoongi stood there in silence, It's been 2 weeks since Jimin was acting like this...Well it is Yoongi's fault he really made the boy suffer along with Jefferson...He promised Jungkook that he will protect his best friend but all he said was give him pain. Only if he noticed how Jimin was scared around Jefferson, only if.

Jimin happily entered into the school but got startled seeing his best friend who was looking like a zombie " Hey Kook, What's wrong?" Jimin rushed to him sitting beside him... Jungkook looks at his best friend " Chief Kim kissed him " Jimin choked on nothing but air " What? First you and now him?" Jungkook pouts and whined.

" It was just a simple head kiss b-but I can't stop this entire zoo in my stomach " Jimin looks at him disappointed " oh? I got excited for nothing " Jungkook whine and hit Jimin's arm " Listen to me, I-I think...I-I like Chief Kim.....I love him " Jimin looks at him smiling widely.

" YES! FINALLY YES" Jimin hugged him tightly... Jungkook was taken back " I'm so happy for you Jungkook " Jungkook pushed him away sighing " Jimin... don't you know Chief is Sung Tae uncle's son....m-my childhood best  friend " Jimin rolled his eyes " Lover correction " Jungkook pouts " Nooo "

Jungkook whined and lower his head " He will hate me if he finds out who I am " Jungkook said in a sad tone...Jimin looks at him frowning " What do you mean? Who you are?" Jungkook felt like crying already.... thinking how Taehyung will think after knowing the truth.

" That I'm the son of Jeon Jonhson, and I run away from my house to get away from the toxic environment and I'm his childhood best friend...which only I know and still hiding it from him " Jimin sighed hearing that..He opened his mouth to say something but closed it again seeing tears falling from his eyes.

" Hey you idiot " Jimin rushed to him and hugged him tightly " Don't worry you are just overthinking...He won't hate you...I know he loves you too well if not then at least he likes you " Jungkook sniffs and looks at Jimin " Do you really think so? He likes me?" Jungkook asked with a shaky tone.

Jimin smiled and nodded his head " Of course he does, Now come on stop crying" Jimin wipes his tears with his thumb " Now it's my task to make that Chief confess his feelings to you... don't worry " Jimin smiled creepily thinking about all of the plans roaming inside his head.

Meanwhile Taehyung was walking towards the school with Yoongi...he was having a talk with him about Jimin...Yoongi told him how he didn't wanted the male to leave yet he can't stop him...He has no rights " At least talk to him Hyung " Taehyung said to him.

Yoongi sighed " Taehyung ah, how can I?" Taehyung mentally smiled.. after his wife's death it was for the first time Yoongi getting attached to someone...He do care about everyone but Taehyung knew something was different about Jimin.

" Don't worry, express yourself to him " Yoongi pats his shoulder... They entered inside the school...it was still Early in the morning...No one was there except Jin, Jikook and John " Hey Tae " Jin waved at him...When Jungkook heard Taehyung's name.

He looks up at Taehyung, his eyes again teared up " Omo! Jungkook are crying " Jin said out loud... Jungkook looks at Jin and blinked his eyes...was he? Taehyung turned his head and looks at Jungkook worriedly " Jungkook? Why are you crying " Taehyung asked him worried.

Jungkook sniffs and opened his mouth to say something, but Jimin speaks up saving his best friend " Nope he is not crying...Just something went inside his eyes " Jimin said Taehyung was doubting it but nodded his head... Jungkook was staring at Taehyung pouting " well Jungkook looks so pretty today

Isn't he?" John said smiling looking at Jungkook.... Jungkook blushed when he heard that ... Taehyung clenches his fist glaring at John when he saw how John winked at Jungkook...well it was friendly but poor him " JOHN! GO AND RUN AROUND THE FIELD TILL EVENING !" Taehyung yelled out flinching everyone in the room.

John looks at him shocked " But! Chief I didn't do anything!" He whined.

________________________
Chapter 23

Well I got a little late today 😭

How was it? Favourite part?

Yuna is me so now you can imagine how Yuna looks 🌚 see that my face

Get ready for some jealous Jeon

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing and know that you are important for this world 🌈 keep smiling and be happy 💞

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰