Light in the Darkness

{Princess Isabelle's Pov}

"Was it really necessary to cover our faces?", asked Princess Jumanné as we were left alone in a dark room. "Think about it Jum, if we were being brought to an unfamiliar place, they wouldn't have covered our faces", I said enthusiastically. "But Isa, we've visited so many countries that trying to figure out which one would be pointless", she replied sadly. "Right, mmh , I got an idea and I know it's going to sound crazy, but you need to trust me", I stated looking into her eyes. "Well considering everything that has happened to us, that word has taken on a whole new perspective so spit it out", she replied intrigued.

Five minutes Later

"You were right, it is crazy, I don't know about this Isa", said Princess Jumanné , "But it could be our only chance of survival", I replied in defense. "Isa, you talk like we've been stranded in the jungle, for the most part we're safe, they won't hurt us", she replied knowingly. "No, they won't but they won't let us go either and it would just be until we have an advantage, please consider it at least", I pleaded. She contemplated my proposal before answering "If I agree to this, you'll owe me one and I don't mean like usual, you'll have to agree to something just as crazy if not crazier whenever I'm ready" replied Princess Jumanné. "Deal, now we just have to plan how we'd go by getting this done. Princesses Jumanné and Isabelle will have to be put on hold as Cia and Julia are the ones we need for this mission", I replied smiling evilly. "Well, lead the way Cia, I'm listening", she replied with a deadly grin.

Back at the Kingdom

Queen Melaine's Pov

"Authur is getting to me with these games, trust me, Lets pay a visit to the cause of all this. If anyone can shed some light on the situation, it's him", I said to Queen Latifa with a determined expression. We haven't seen King Dejean or Rafael for about four hours. They were probably drilling some answers out of the prisoner. "Can you remind me, why we didn't just call the number as expected", asked Queen Latifa, getting up from around the dining table. "You said it yourself, that's what he expects us to do, he is one step ahead in this little game. We are looking for a way to catch him off-guard", I replied thanking the waitresses. "Mel, what if that number is the only chance of finding our daughters, I don't doubt you, but we haven't heard anything from our husbands and we need something to go on", she replied as we exited the dining room. "I know and that's exactly what we will get from Leo, we just have to find a way to that dungeon without the Kings knowing", I replied confidently. "Right, who do they think they are telling us to sit and do nothing while they make their pointless efforts to get useless information from that conniving, self-centered littl.". "Breathe, tifa inhale, exhale, to do this we have to keep our emotions at bay, I have an idea, but we'll need Clara and Lenora in on it", I finished.

We made our way up the stairs thinking of how we'd explain our defiance to Clara and Lenora. "Well, it's now or never", stated Queen Latifa as we knocked on the door lightly. Clara opened the door looking confused before realizing it was us. We greeted each other and went straight to the point, "You want us to give you a disguise so you can sneak past the guards to see Leo", stated Lenora unsure. "Yes, that's it, we haven't heard anything for four hours and we will not sit around any longer. Plus we promise to let you in on any information that we receive", I replied hopeful. "Mmh, what if we could get you in and out of the dungeon without a disguise", replied Clara looking at Lenora knowingly. "And how would you do that?", asked Queen Latifa enwrapped with interest. "Edward and Kevanté are on duty as we speak, they would lead you right to Leo and they wouldn't even whisper the occurrence to King Rafael", replied Clara smiling. "How did I not think of that, of course, well then let's get moving. You'll have to be the ones to convince your boyfriends to agree", I stated smiling with excitement. "They are not our......, anyway, what if the Kings find out some way or the other?", asked Lenora changing the subject looking as pink as ever. "We'll take full responsibility", replied Queen Latifa before walking through the door. "Good enough", both answered following suite. Being the last to exit I closed the door behind me, "Leo, creator of this mess, you better pray that you have the answers that I seek. I'm coming for you, trust me I am", I thought to myself as we descended the stairs.

Lee's Pov

"Update", I demanded impatiently over the phone while sipping from a glass of Rémy Martin. "Sir we just sent our man in to see Leo, he promises to be in and out of the kingdom in five to seven minutes sir", replied my best trained assassin, Minho. "Don't you think that's a little too slow for our reputation, I should've sent you inside but I need you for more important things not to baby sit an I owe you. That exceptional timing will have to do, keep me updated", I replied taking another sip. "Done sir and about our other situation?", Minho asked. "We'll have to plan that attack carefully, he's somewhat of a professional. That's on pause for now, our main priority is my money and right now most of it is in the hands of a top criminal and a coward. You Minho will pick the best guys and go after the criminal and of course Leo is going to get a little inspiration as we speak", I replied before downing the last of my drink. "Copied sir, how should we maneuver?", asked Minho awaiting a reply. "Try clean at first because we aren't cold blooded murderers or maybe we are. Anyway we'll ignore that side but if they need an example of our duality then you know what to do", I replied hanging up before he could reply. "Who knew building a criminal empire would get you so many enemies. On the bright side my powerful associates outweighed those enemies", I thought to myself as I stood looking on the face of my oldest friend who slowly became one of my greatest enemies.