Hope ?

Lee shifted in his chair as he listened to the daily update of his criminal empire brought by Minho. He realized that the guy he had sent in the kingdom was now more of a liability than an asset. "If he utters a word, I'm sure they'll make a connection", stated Minho knowingly. "I feel generous today, let's give them twenty-four hours to release him then we take action", replied Lee getting up from the chair. He walked towards the door of his office remembering that he had guests to be introduced to. "Did you give the order for food to be brought to our guests?", he asked while pulling on the doorknob. "I didn't sir", answered Minho taking his phone out to ring the butler downstairs. "Put the phone away we'll bring it to them ourselves, Minho, what did I tell you about hospitality?", Lee asked lighthearted. He was indeed in a good mood today, "hospitality should be granted to anyone that comes through your doors, dead or alive sir', recalled Minho with a serious expression. "Correct, now put a smile on your face and let's feed and greet our guests, wait, you still have to call the butler", he stated glancing at his watch. "For what reason?", asked Minho a little confused, "Leo's girlfriend hasn't eaten in about thirteen hours", he finished opening the door. Minho dialed the number closing the office door behind him. They made their way down the stairs to prepare for the feed and greet that would take place in 'the guests layer' as Lee liked to call it.

Back at the kingdom

Clara had never felt such rage, she wanted to break something or better yet someone. Lenora was by her side in Princesses Isabelle's room allowing her to express her emotions. "I can't even put my thoughts together", expressed Clara with tearful eyes. "Let's take It one step at a time, starting with the fact that the royal family is on their way back with Luke. When they return, we'll tell them what we've just learned, Clars I'm sure they'll help and of course I'm here with and for you ", stated Lenora as she pulled Clara in for a well needed hug. "They have Luke, at least something is going as planned but I can't expect them to put off the search for the princesses to help with the one for my sister", replied Clara falling deeper into the hug. "They don't have to put it off, we can work something out and we will", replied Lenora as she desperately searched her brain for ideas.

Queen Melaine couldn't believe that she finally had a solid way to get to their daughters. She squeezed her husband's hand giving him an encouraging smile before exiting the vehicle at the airport. King Rafael really wanted to take everything down with one shot, he wanted to just use Luke to get to the girls in one breath while in France. But even he realized that it wasn't logical to jump the gun, in situations as this, it was better to carry out a carefully planned attack as Authur still had no idea that they had discovered his location. They would return to Spain, regroup, plan another surprise attack to rescue the princesses but this time without Authur having even the slightest clue that they're coming. Everyone gathered in front of the private jet awaiting orders as Luke exited a vehicle, approaching rather willingly with two guards behind him. "Melina, is this where we part ways?", asked Queen Latifa, light heartedly. "She can't, dad will eventually realize that I'm missing, tie it to her and hunt her down", replied Luke looking concerned. "No one asked for your opinion, but he's got a point, I think it's best for me to stay and work with you guys until he has been released", agreed Melina gesturing towards Luke. "But why do you seem relieved to be here, almost as if you're helping?", Mark asked with suspicion. "Long story, one I'm willing to share if the royal family will give me a chance. I was actually looking for a way to reach out as something unexpected has happened", finished Luke with his heart rate increasing as he saw the cold expressions being thrown in his face. He knew that he was walking on eggshells and had to word his sentences carefully to avoid being killed. After all he was standing in the presence of an angry sleep deprived looking crew and they excluding Melina had every right to want to skin him alive. "After we've boarded the jet, you start talking and my girls better be safe or else" threatened Queen Latifa to everyone's satisfaction. Luke felt his mouth went dry; how would he explain to these people that someone more dangerous than his father had the princesses. He was still trying to accept it himself and he had no idea of who did it. What he knew for a fact is that the kidnapper was no ordinary criminal. If he survived this the next step would be figuring out who it was.

Alejandro opened the door to see Brian, "I heard what happened with the Princesses", he stated still in shock. "Yeah, we're trying to locate them as we speak" he replied while gesturing for Brian to enter the room. Alejandro waited for him to take a seat on the bed, "Also heard that Luke went to meet up with Melina", he stated looking Alejandro in the eyes. "The guys really gossip then, by any chance did you hear any hints as to who the criminal might be?", Alejandro asked jokingly. "I have actually, but first I want to know if you've heard from Luke", questioned Brian. Alejandro decided to tell Brian everything that happened, it was his best bet. He couldn't tell his father right away as that would ruin any plan that Luke might've come up with. He would wait at least eight more hours and if Luke didn't reach out by that time, then he'd go after him. He would also have to find a believable explanation to tell his father as to why Luke didn't return and why he'd have to leave. If anything happened to him, at least someone else could update his father. "This is crazy Alejandro, they'll kill him and you too", he stated with clear concern. "Thanks for the encouragement but back to the criminal", stated Alejandro running his hand through his messy hair. "Right, one of the guys was joking around and Lee's name was mentioned" he finished getting up from the bed. Now that his name was brought up, Alejandro saw the pieces of the puzzle coming together, "It could've been him", he said as the realization dawned on him. They didn't have a colorful past after all, his dad and Lee, but, Alejandro wouldn't say that to Brian. He had to find a way to reach out to Luke and fast as this bit of information might be what he could use to negotiate for his life.