Bonne appétit

Princess Isabelle tiredly dragged herself in the bathroom and began to prepare her bath. It had really been a long day and even though she was looking forward to this dinner she was also dreading it. She heard Clara squealing excitedly as she always did when there was an important event. Clara was always so enthusiastic about choosing the perfect attire, she didn't care that she was not invited. As long as Princess Isabelle slayed, she was satisfied. Princess Isabelle emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel and checked the time, it was almost seven o clock which meant that Jumanné would arrive in the next thirty minutes. She was not so excited about dinners, balls and fancy parties but being around Clara when she was like this could make even the grumpiest of persons smile. "Isa, everything is going to be alright, in the meantime let's get you all dolled up. I just wished that Luke could see you when I'm finished with how much you've been talking about him ", she squealed. " Well when I'm done with you especially for that ball, his jaws are going to be your red carpet, ohhh I just can't wait" Clara beamed. Princess Isabelle chuckled and walked into the dressing room while shaking her head, "Clara, you're something else" she said beginning to feel better already. Clara picked out a sapphire red pumpkin dress with gold gloves, a golden tiara with red Sapphire rocks carved in the shape of diamonds and red flat shoes.

After ten minutes, Princess Isabelle was dressed and it was time for phase two of Clara's fashion plan, the hair and makeup phase. Princess Isabelle's hair was snowy white and provided the perfect blend with the colors that Clara had picked out. Clara threw Princess Isabelle's hair up in a messy bun, leaving two strands at the side for a comfortable look. She then gave her light make-up while humming. Princess Isabelle looked stunning, she had on red eyeshadow, golden blush that fitted perfectly with her skin color and the light face powder; to top it all off she had on red lipstick. Clara did the finishing touches then placed the tiara on Princess Isabelle's head before taking some steps back to admire her masterpiece. The dress was perfect, being without sleeves, it sat comfortable above princess Isabelle's knees. It was the exact mix of beauty, elegance and comfort, which was what Princess Isabelle loved; Clara knowing this always tried to meet her simple demands.

Princess Isabelle looked in the mirror and smiled, she had this delicate but dangerous glam look, and she loved it. She then slid on her flats and hugged Clara "You're a Magician, just a few minutes ago I looked like a character in the Walking dead and now I'm, I'm speechless" she said letting Clara go. "Now if you had given me Maverick's personality to doll up then you could call me a Magician, no amount of magic can fix his type of ugly. With you it was simple, you're already beautiful inside and out and I can't wait for the world to see that, I had the simplest task" she said smiling widely. "Aww Clara, you and Princess Jumanné are the sweetest persons, I can't wait for us to sit and have a chat ", Princess Isabelle said before glancing at the mirror once more. She looked at the clock and realized that she had five minutes to go before she was deemed late. Princess Isabelle gave Clara another hug before exiting her bedroom and heading down the stairs. She heard the Salúve family's arrival in the dining room and took a deep breath before entering.

Princess Isabelle walked in the dining room with all attention being turned to her and smiled, greeting Queen Latifa, King Dejean and Princess Jumanné with the traditional kisses before greeting her own parents and the waitresses. Jumanné was flaunting the hair that was known to Princess Isabelle, her black hair was in an elegant throw back with a few strands being used to create a flower in the back of her head. She was wearing a white skin fitting dress that was replaced by mesh at the waist and reappeared at the hips, with purple gloves, silver wedges and a tiara with white diamonds. She too looked like a work of art, her designer, Lenora did a fantastic job. She's nowhere in sight, she must have gone upstairs to chat with Clara" thought Princess Isabelle after scanning the room. The appetizer was served, and the conversation begun, the two families were discussing the monthly happenings between the Kingdoms. Princesses Jumanné and Isabelle were uninterested in the topics, so they decided to excuse themselves from the table.