Chapter 7

AN: I am sorry for uploading so late. I try to upload a chapter every weekend, but sometimes I am just not motivated. I hope you guys like this story a little bit because I surely like writing it. 

I am walking in the clouds. All my dreams have come true. I have my own hospital and I have amazing friends. I have my own apartment in my hospital too. Every day when I wake up I see the extraordinary sunrise. I have a fiancée that I am going to marry in a couple of days. I am currently bringing food around, I am now entering chamber 328. There I see a beautiful boy that lies in the hospital bed with his three friends surrounding him. I look into his green eyes and that is what triggers everything. I start to remember the whole thing, all at once. How I was kidnapped. How my kidnappers were also my savers. How they told me everything. How they all drank from me. How I wanted to escape.

And I finally did. I escaped them.

"You aren't dead, no you aren't. We didn't kill you", says Niall standing next to the bed in which lays the boy I am supposed to give food.

"You are still alive, you just need to do that one thing that will bring you back to earth", says Liam, looking in my eyes hopefully.

"What do I have to do?" I ask them.

"You have to do what you have wanted to do for a long time", says Zayn.

"But I have everything here, this is my dream world."

"It has to be something you can't do here", says Harry.

After he said that all four of them disappear.

I have to do something I want to do but I can't do it here. Then it suddenly hits me I have to bungee jump. I run to the top of the building. But how can I do it if I don't have a bungee rope? Do I have to jump without a rope?

I think deeper, but I can't find anything else on my bucket list that isn't already achieved in this dream. I go to the edge of the building. I turn around and let myself fall. I feel myself falling past the building.

Right before I hit the ground everything disappears. My eyes are closed and I try to open them but they are too heavy. I am laying in a bed with a blanket on top of me. I feel someone's presence next to the bed I am laying in. I feel a needle in my wrist.

"I killed him, didn't I?"

"He still has a heartbeat, don't lose hope, Harry."

"But the heartbeat is faint and every hour it's getting fainter. He's going to die and I will be responsible for it."

"He's a fighter, he won't stop fighting until he's back. I am going to hunt for you before you starve yourself."

"I am so sorry, Louis. I should've stopped after fifteen seconds. Please don't give up, fight for Niall. He would miss you so hard. He's been crying for days in his room, he locked it so that nobody can enter. Please, do it for him."

It seems like that was the thing I needed to hear because now I can move my fingers a bit. I lift my index finger a tiny bit up, hoping he will see the small movement.

Surely he sees it and without a second to waste he takes my hand in his. His hands are soft like they were before, which comforts me.

"Louis, are you there, are you awake?"

I try to close my fingers tighter around his hand to let him know I am awake.

As soon as I did that he says: "I will be right back, don't leave, I will get Niall."

Not long after I hear two pairs of footsteps. I feel another, colder hand taking mine. I squeeze it the best I can. Every minute my muscles start to work better and better.