Gotham

"Don't!" (Y/n) said as he walked through the halls of the house.

"Don't what?" Deadman asked as he flew up next to the boy.

"Oh it's just you. I thought you were my mom for a second" (y/n) said as he shook his head. "She's been teasing me ever since I became friends with M'gann"

"So why don't you get out of here for a while? Then you can come back while she's out"

"Where would I even go?" (Y/n) asked as he stopped walking.

"Go hang out with the Martian. Oh! We can go visit the batcave!" Boston led (y/n) to the door.

"Batcave it is" (y/n) replied, he had seen how exited boston was by the idea, he had always seemed to like Batman.

Ten minutes later

(Y/n) and Boston knocked on the door to Wayne manor. They had decided to get ice cream before hand, hence the ten minute time skip. The door opened and out stepped the butler. "Ah, master (y/n), welcome" Alfred smiled at the boy. Since he wasn't a magic user Alfred was unable to see Boston.

"Hi Alfred" (y/n) replied before entering the building with Boston close behind

"Hi Alfred" (y/n) replied before entering the building with Boston close behind. "I needed to get away from the house for a while. Do you think Bruce would let me drive the batmobile?"

"Most definitely not. Especially since you are yet to get your drivers license" Alfred replied before opening the grandfather clock which led down to the batcave. "May I get you something to eat or drink Master (y/n)?"

"No I'll be fine Alfred. Thank you" (y/n) replied before descending into the batcave.

Boston flew over to the giant dinosaur and looked it over. "Bats must like dinosaurs"

(Y/n) looked around and noticed batgirl sitting at the batcomputer. She was one of the only bats that (y/n) had yet to meet. "Hey bats" (y/n) said as he walked up next to her chair.

Batgirl turned her head and looked surprisedly at the boy

Batgirl turned her head and looked surprisedly at the boy.  "How'd you get in here kid?"

"Kid? That mask isn't fooling anybody babe, you're definitely the same age as me" (y/n) replied as he picked up a batarang.