Friends Part 2

(Gonna try to focus a bit more on this story)

"(Y/n) and Steph sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Stephanie quickly grabbed Tim's hair and pulled it causing him to yelp. "Let go steph!" He slapped her hand causing her to let go.

"Stop singing that song then!" Cassandra quickly grabbed Stephs hand and pulled her away before she could attack Tim again. "And anyways isn't it weird for you to be the one singing it? You're the only person here who I've actually sat in a tree with and kissed" Tim was about to answer but he couldn't find anything to say.

"I can't believe i'm part of this family" (y/n) sighed as Zatanna stood behind him with a laugh. "I blame you for this" he glanced back at his mother.

"I'm fine with that" she laughed before walking towards the entrance to the batcave.

"You love us" Dick smiled from over on the couch.

"I love Alfred, Batcow, and Alfred the Cat" (y/n) corrected dick as he crossed his arms. "The rest of you are just people living in my fathers house" Cassandra gave the boy a sad look and he nodded. "Oh right. Love you too" Dick and Steph groaned.

"Why are you even here right now?" Jason asked as he walked into the room.

"Miss Martian is on a mission and Bat-Dad arrested my only two other friends" (y/n) sighed as he walked over to the couch and sat beside Dick.

"It's sad that even Damian has more friends than you" (y/n) and Damian both turned to glare at Jason after that remark. "Why are you glaring?" Jason turned to Damian who stood in the corner of the room. "You have more friends than him" Damian remained silent.

"We need to get you more friends!" Stephanie blurted the idea out loudly causing everyone to look at her. "Anyone have suggestions"

(Y/n) groaned loudly. "Please don-" he was cut off by Jason.

"He's right" he glanced at (y/n) who smiled. "We can't hurt our friends by making them hang out with (y/n)" the boys smile disappeared.

"Oh shut up" Dick rolled his eyes at Jason. "How about Star-Girl?"

Everyone look at (y/n). "She's hot. Don't know anything else about her"

"Not a good basis for a friendship" Steph shook her head. "How about-" she was cut off by Jason.

"What's so bad about the basis being that she's hot?" He asked with genuine confusion. "That's literally how every relationship starts, first impressions"

Steph didn't bother to answer. "How about Jon Kent? He had that adventure that resulted in him coming back around (y/n)'s age"

"Already my friend" Damian crossed his arms. "Mine"

"What Damian said" (y/n) shrugged. "Besides, I don't know if I could have a gay friend. I would spend the entire time wondering if he was attracted to me"

"Trust me" Jason walked over to the boy and placed his hand on his shoulder. "You will never have to worry about someone being attracted to you" Steph and Tim burst into laughter only for that laughter to double as (y/n) punched Jason in the stomach and knocked him to the ground. Damian let out a single chuckle.

"I don't need any more friends!" (Y/n) yelled, making everyone go back to being quiet. "I've already got one! Three if we count supervillains!"

Cassandra walked over to (y/n) and looked down at him. "One isn't enough. Three isn't enough" (y/n) huffed. "Fire and Ice?"

"The hot Brazilian chicks in the justice league" (y/n) asked curiously causing Steph and Cass to role their eyes.

"Ice is actually Nordic" Dick interjected. "But yes. They're hot"

"We barely know them" Steph spoke up. "It would be rude to ruin their lives. Let's think of people we don't like"

"I'm just going to go hang out with Batcow" (y/n) sighed before standing up and walking out of the room.

A couple minutes later (y/n) stood in the barn beside Batcow. "You're my friend right buddy?" The cow moo'd in response. "Thanks"

The cow laid his nudged the boy with his head happily

The cow laid his nudged the boy with his head happily. "I love you too buddy" he smiled as he pet the cow. "Sometimes I think you're the only one who gets me"

The boy quickly turned his head as he heard a meow. He looked down and smiled. "And then I realize you also get me little guy" he leaned down and pet Alfred The Cat.

 "And then I realize you also get me little guy" he leaned down and pet Alfred The Cat

"Who needs human friends when they have Damian's pets as friends?"

Word count: 777