The Watchtower

"Come on (y/n)!" M'gann said excitedly as she grabbed the boys hand and pulled him along as she flew slowly down the halls of watchtower. A few select members of the league were currently having a meeting. These members included Martian manhunter, Zatanna, Doctor fate, Zatara, and finally John Constantine. There was some sort of magical crisis going on and the manhunter was filling them in. He figured that at the same time it would be a good opportunity for (y/n) to show M'gann around the watchtower.

"Slow down M'gann, I prefer to walk than to be dragged along like a rag doll" (y/n) replied before the Martian slowed down and landed on the ground before letting go of his hand.

"Sorry" the alien said shyly. "And I told you to call me Megan. I need to get used to people calling me by my earth name" the girl smiled at him as she looked out the window into space.

"I like your real name. It's unique, beautiful, and fun to say" (y/n) replied as he smiled at her.

M'gann blushed lightly and looked down. "Alright, you can keep using my real name"

"Good" (y/n) replied with a smile before they arrived at M'ganns room. "And here is where you'll be living" (y/n) said as he pressed a button which opened the door. "And this is also where we end our tour, please feel free to tip your tour guide"

M'gann giggled lightly before kissing the boys cheek. "That a good enough tip for you?"

(Y/n) blushed a bit before smirking. "More than good enough" he replied before sitting down on the girls bed. "So how goes your studying of earth?"

"It's not as easy as I had hoped" the alien replied honestly. "I thought I could learn everything from television but it seems like I was wrong"

"It's just a matter of finding the right shows to watch" (y/n) replied as he waved his hand. "I'll find us something good to watch" he said as he picked up a remote from her nightstand and turned on the tv that was in front of the bed. M'gann sat next to him on the bed. "I take it we want something that takes place on earth?"

"That is kind of the whole point of this" M'gann replied.

"Damn. No Star Wars then." He scrolled through the tv before clicking on a sitcom. "Here, this is a good one" he lay on the bed and M'gann lay beside him as they watched the show.

After the first episode M'gann turned to (y/n). "I don't get it" she said as she took the remote from the boy and paused the show just as the second episode was starting.

"What do you mean?" (Y/n) asked as he looked down at the Martian.

"If Leonard likes Penny then how come he doesn't just say it outright? Why does he just agree to do a favor that is obviously going to go badly instead?" M'gann asked as she stared at the paused tv.

"For your first question it's because he's scared of rejection, secondly he does the favor in hopes that it will make penny see him as a nice person and a possible future romantic partner. Also the writers need the show to be funny and a guy getting humiliated is considered funny" (y/n) replied as he yawned.

"I see" M'gann replied with a nod. "Maybe having you watch these shows with me is a good idea" she said with a smile. "Let's watch the next episode" (y/n) unpaused the show.

An hour later

Martian Manhunter and Zatanna walked down the halls of the dormitory area of the watchtower. "They were supposed to meet us half an hour ago" Zatanna said nervously as she looked at J'onn.

"I'm sure they are fine" J'onn replied before using his powers to try and locate the minds of the two teens

"I'm sure they are fine" J'onn replied before using his powers to try and locate the minds of the two teens. "I've found them" he said before walking down a few more halls. He walked up to M'ganns door and opened it. The door slid open and both heroes looked in to see the two teens fast asleep in M'ganns bed while cuddling each other as the tv played quietly.

"Aw, they're adorable" Zatanna whispered as she looked at the two. "I'm glad (y/n)'s finally having a childhood, he's always so anti-social"

"I'm glad M'gann is also able to enjoy herself now. She was very scared about starting her life here on earth" J'onn replied as he turned around and walked out of the room. Zatanna looked at them for another moment before following J'onn out and closing the door behind them.

Word count: 792