Friends

"You prick!" A pale girl laughed as she shook her head. "Stop lying"

"Would I lie to you Pamela?" (Y/n) asked from beside the girl

"You lie all the time" Harley replied from the other side of the room. She was looking down at a crossword puzzle. "What's a six letter word for stupid?"

"Harley" (y/n) quickly replied causing Ivy to laugh

"Oh yeah, laugh it up Red!" Harley threw her pencil hitting Ivy in the face. Ivy glared at her before they all heard the sound of a window breaking. They quickly turned towards the sound.

"The gigs up girls. It's time to- (y/n)? What are you doing here?" Nightwing asked as he looked between the boy and the two criminals.

"Uh- braiding Ivy's hair?" (y/n) replied as he pointed to the girls hair.

"I told you to stop doing that" Ivy said as she hit the boys hand before turning back to Nightwing. "What are you doing here? We haven't even committed any crimes yet"

"Yeah but you broke out of Arkham" Nightwing crossed his arms with a frown. "And now you're corrupting (y/n)"

"He doesn't mind" Harley said happily as she waved it off.

"Yeah stop being such a dick" (y/n) smiled, proud of his joke.

Dick glared at the boy before walking over to him. "Let's go. Cassie was looking for you"

"I'm hanging out with my friends" (y/n) crossed his arms and glared back at his brother. "Go fight Joker or something"

"Yeah leave us alone" Ivy pointed to the broken window. "And you better pay for that"

Dick sighed before walking up to (y/n) and grabbing his brothers arm. "Come on. We're going home" he pulled the boy along. (Y/n) waved at Harley and Ivy who just looked at him confused.

The Batcave, soon after

"You can't hang out with supervillains" Bruce said as he looked down at his son.

"Oh don't give me that shit you hypocrite" (y/n) said as he folded his arms and glared at his father. The rest of the bat family watched from near the batcomputer. "You've slept with more villains than anyone, You have an on/off romance with catwoman, and you even had a kid with a super villain!" (Y/n) exclaimed as he pointed to Damian who just glared back at the boy in response.

"Yeah let the kid hang out with whoever he wants" Jason said as Bruce turned to look at him. "Worked fine for me"

"It's whomever" Damian corrected Jason's grammar.

"Yeah Damian's right" (y/n) quickly agreed.

"Listen here you little shits-" Jason started only to get silenced by Bruce's batglare.

"You won't be seeing those two again" Bruce said as he turned back to (y/n).

"Agree to disagree" (y/n) replied before walking past his father.

"Where are you going?" Bruce asked as he watched (y/n) walk in a random direction.

"To hang out with my friends" (y/n) replied angrily before disappearing in a puff of magic.

"Well that worked out" Stephanie said trying to break the tension. Bruce just looked at her for a moment before walking away.

"(Y/n) is going to get himself killed" Dick shook his head.

"Harley and Ivy won't hurt him" Tim replied.

"I meant by Bruce" Dick said before also walking away.

Word count: 600

(It's a short chapter but it's still a chapter. I'm hoping to get many more chapters of this out soon. Already started writing some of them. Hope you all will enjoy them. See you later losers!)