6: Something in the air ~Pt2

Perri sat in silence as she ate her lasagna

Perri sat in silence as she ate her lasagna. "Okay." She said breaking the awkward silence. "I get why Danny is here, but why are the rest of you here?"

"Danny needed a few extra hands to move his stuff." Luke said before taking a bite of his lasagna.

"Danny doesn't have that much stuff." Perri stated looking at her brothers. She then looked at Danny and Liam and glared at them. She knew that if she stared at them long enough, one of them would break.

"We are here because Kady got into UCLA and we are helping her and Kelly move their stuff here." Liam confessed

"Wait Kady got into UCLA? What happened to Northwestern or Berkeley?" She asked looking at Kelly.

"She got waitlisted at Northwestern and Berkeley. She was going to take a year off but then the letter from UCLA came and she decided to go there." Kelly said with a smile.

"Where is Kady?" Perri asked looking at her brothers and her father.

"She'll be here tomorrow with Maggie and the girls. Nyla thinks that the whole reason why we are here in California is because of Disneyland." Liam said.

"Well, you have promised her so many times but then life gets in the way. And knowing Nyla, she will find a way to go to Disneyland." Perri smiled as she took another bite of her food. "Which idiot came up with the brilliant idea to have the girls travel here all by themselves? I mean, sure Maggie, Kady and the twins can take of themselves but Nyla twenty pounds of sugar in a ten pound bag." She rambled.

"Oh don't forget about the baby." Danny smiled at his sister.

Hearing the word 'baby' made her eyes go wide, "Baby? I-I have a new niece or nephew?" She asked looking at her brother.

"Niece actually. Ben's baby." Danny said pointing at Ben.

"You have a kid?" She asked looking at Ben. "This better not be a prank."

"Unfortunately he is telling the truth. Long story short, he had a one night stand with a girl and then nine months later three month old baby appeared at his door step." John said plainly as are his food. Once he finished speaking, his children looked at him.

"Definitely sounds like Ben." Perri said.

Right as Ben opened his mouth to speak, the voice of his father interrupted him. "I find it ironic how my sons have daughters." Johnathan said. "It took your mother and I many tries before we finally had a girl."

"Perfection takes time." Perri smirked before biting some lasagna off her fork.

"I think you mean crazy." Ben said. His comment earned chuckled from his brothers and a glare from his sister.

~~~~~~~~~

Perri was in the kitchen of Buck's apartment, covered in flour and cookie dough. Music played in the background as Perri danced and sang as she made the cookies that would be for her nieces.