1: Hello Los Angeles

Perri smiled as she walked into Station 118, she looked around for Athena, who had left her in the car

Perri smiled as she walked into Station 118, she looked around for Athena, who had left her in the car. She made her way upstairs, where some of the firefighters and Athena were, "I thought it was illegal to lock people in a car?" Perri smiled looking at the group.

Her comment made the group stop and turn, "You locked her in the car, Athena?" An older man questioned looking down at Athena.

"The windows were rolled down." Athena sighed

"I'm fine. I just like giving Sargent Grant here a hard time." Perri smiled.

"I thought that you didn't have a partner since you are a Sargent?" An African American woman questioned.

"I don't but Officer Hart here just transferred and Maynard thinks that she can learn a few things from me." Athena sighed. "So far, it's nothing more than a headache."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Officer Hart. I'm Bobby Nash, Captain of the 118." He said as he held out his hand for her to shake.

"Please call me Perri." Perri smiled as she shook his hand before letting go and looking at everyone else.

"I'm Henrietta Wilson but I prefer Hen." The African American woman smiled

"I'm Howard Han but everyone just calls me Chimney." An Asian American man smiled

"And I'm Bu...." a tall man around the same age as her started

"You're Buck. I know, Athena has warned me about you." Perri smiled.

Her comment made the other firefighters laugh. "So, is Perri short for anything?" Chimney asked

"It's short for Perrin." She said

"It's a little weird." Buck commented grabbing food off a plate before popping it into his mouth.

"And what, "Buck" isn't weird?" Perri questioned looking at the blonde firefighter.

"Oh burn." Chimney chuckled.

"I like you." Hen smiled.

"Are you from L.A., Perri?" Hen asked

"No. I'm from Chicago." Perri told them as she followed them over to the table.

"Long way from home. Why'd you leave the Windy City?" Chimney asked.

Just as she was about to answer, bells started to go off and everyone rushed downstairs to the trucks. Perrin rushed after Athena and jumped into the police cruiser.

~~~~~~

Athena and Perrin along with Station 118 arrived at a house where a person was trapped. Rushing to the backyard, they noticed that a 20 something kid got himself stuck in a raccoon trap.