Chapter 1: Beacon

That was all he could hear. (Y/N) opened his eye to see what looked like a screen. It looked like this.

(Y/N) looked up, and saw Jacques Schnee

(Y/N) looked up, and saw Jacques Schnee. He looked to see someone who was to be tested on, basically, his first kill. "PLEASE, I HAVE FAMILY!!!" "Shut up you filthy animal!!" said the guard standing by. (Y/N) then had a flash, of what happened: The lab, the bomb, his family. He then made a decision. He made the idea, of escaping, and destroying all the evidence of this crime, so no one else would make others like him. (Y/N) then said, "EXTERMINATE!!!" He then pointed his gun stick, and fired at the guards. He then said, "SCHNEES ARE WEAK!! THEY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE SUPREME!!! TOTAL BASE DESTRUCTION, PREDICTED IN 120 RELS!!!"

2 minutes later.......

(Y/N) watched as the fire burned, and stood next to the faunus. "Thank you," she said. (Y/N) looked at her, and said, "Leave the Fang. You can do more. You can show that you are not animals. I wish you the best of luck."

1 week later...

(Y/N) was looking for supplies. He was in a store, and looking for things to help him upgrade. He was sick of his look. The white and gold casing, and the Schnee Symbol on his back, disgusted him. Soon, he heard something, and saw a robbery going on. He then decided to take action, but someone beat him to it. It was a young girl with a red hood, and a large scythe. He then saw one of the henchmen behind her, and yelled, "EXTERMINATE!!" he then shot the man. He joined the girl, and she looked at (Y/N). 

The master mind was getting away, and (Y/N) said, "Climb on." The girl did, and the two flew up to the roof. There, they were shooting at a Bullhead, and were getting hit bad. Just then, a woman with glasses came, and she made a shield with her riding crop. The three fought, until (Y/N) shot an engine, and the bullhead flew off. "Oh my gosh, you're a huntress!" squealed the girl, "CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!?!"

Later....

"I hope you know your actions will not be taken lightly," said the huntress, who's name was Glynda Goodwitch of Beacon. She brought the two to the police station to be interrogated them. "You both have put yourself and other in great danger." (Y/N) was shaking inside his casing. He finally snapped, when he heard the word, "slap". He then shot the riding crop, and yelled, "YOU WILL NOT HARM HER!!!!!!" "YOU TIN CAN!!" "I AM AN ABUSED EXPERIMENT!!!!! ONCE HUMAN!!!!!!!" He then opened his casing, and he showed his true form.

 He then shot the riding crop, and yelled, "YOU WILL NOT HARM HER!!!!!!" "YOU TIN CAN!!" "I AM AN ABUSED EXPERIMENT!!!!! ONCE HUMAN!!!!!!!" He then opened his casing, and he showed his true form