Chapter 17: Salem

Soon, all around Haven, there were Dalek Units all around, patrolling the academy. (Y/N), in his new casing, was testing it out. He rolled forward, backwards, spun around clockwise, then counter clockwise. "Mobility, functional!!" he said. He then tested out his arm mechanics, and replaced his plunger with a grabber claw, and back. "Weapon switching, functional!!" He then activated his flying power, and hovered over the ground a bit, and then landed. "Hover mechanics, functional!!!" He then turned towards a target, and fired. It burned down, from the heat. "Fire power, functional!!! This unit is at 99% efficiency!!" He then headed to see Ruby Rose, over looking the city. "It's really cool here," she said. "Yes," said (Y/N), "Does remind me of my life." "Your life?" "Before becoming Dalek." "What were your parents like?" "They were kind, caring, brave, but short-tempered, and cowardly at the same time. I would often make them laugh, and we'd play games in my youth. I'd be the hero and they'd be the monsters sometimes, and vice versa. But then, that day, on restricted grounds."

Flashback....

(Y/N) and his parents were having a day out, and were in a safe area. "I must say," said the dad, "You picked out a fine spot dear." "Yeah mom!" said (Y/N), "This is great!!" "Thank you boys," said the mom. (Y/N) then looked at them, and said, "Hey, mom, dad, I've been thinking. I.... I want to be a huntsman!" "A huntsman? You sure about that?" asked dad. "Yes, I've been dreaming about it for years!! Remember those games we played? I always wanted to help anyone!" "Just like your grand pa, so full of life." "We'll save up for your education, and we can train you the best we can." "THA-" Just then, a sonic boom was heard, and a blinding light was seen. Everything then went black.

(Y/N) opened his eyes, and saw he was in a tube with liquid. He looked around, and saw his parents in tubes as well. They were screaming, and they started to morph a bit, into squid like creatures. "Final stage commencing!" But sadly, his parents died before they were fully reformed. (Y/N) banged on the glass, only to get shocked. He then watched as his parents were taken away from him! He was then exposed to the radiation, and then, morphed into his current form. "Wonderful," said Jacques, "This will be the ultimate weapon." "What did he call them in his notes?" "Daleks." "Very well, now to the special Mark III Travel Machine."

Present....

"Everyday, my hatred of him grows!!" said (Y/N). "Oh my god. I'm so sorry (Y/N)," said Ruby, "I swear, if I ever see him, I will hurt him badly!!" "Get in line!" said Darren, as he and Cinder then came out of the rented house. Cinder said, "I-I just wanted to say, I know it will take some time for you to trust me, but, I promise, I will make it up to you." Ruby smiled. "Well, what a pleasant surprise!" said a voice. Everyone turned to see a man.

 Everyone turned to see a man

"Tyrian!?!" asked Cinder. "You know him?" asked Ruby. "He works for Salem." "Who?" "My 'Former' Master." "State you designation!!" boomed Darren. "Why, I'm here to whisk the traitor and little rose away, and to my master." "MAXIMUM EXTERMINATION!!!" yelled (Y/N). They fired, only for Tyrian to dodge, and jump up. He shot at Darren, and he yelled, "ALERT!! CASING IMPACT!! CASING IMPACT!!!" Tyrian then ran forward to hit Ruby, but Cinder shot an arrow at his leg. "AUGH!!!" he yelled. He then turned to Cinder, and said, "Oh, I have waited a LONG time for this!!" He then launched his tail, and Cinder blocked it with her swords. Ruby then launched herself, only to get kicked, and Cinder said, "DON'T!!! HE'S FAR BEYOND YOUR COMBAT CAPABILITY!!" Just then, there was a sound, that echoed around the whole area. It made Ruby and Cinder smile. Tyrian was just confused.