Chapter 15: Family Brawl

Ruby followed Weiss into the court yard where the ship was landing. "Weiss!" cried Ruby, "What's the big deal? Who is it?" Weiss responded with only one word, "Winter." "Wait..." said Ruby, "You mean your sister?" "Winter!" cried Weiss, and the three then ran up to her. Winter is a tall and fair-skinned young woman with slate-blue eyes. She wore her white hair tied up in a bun, high on the left side of the back of her head, while her bangs are shaped around the right side of her face, a small curled lock of hair reaching almost to her left shoulder. Winter also has a sword like her sister's, but it was a typical sword rather than a rapier, and it could be split into two different swords. "Winter!" said Weiss, "I'm so happy to see you! Oh, your presence honor's us." She then bowed in front of Winter. Winter walked towards the group and said, "Beacon, it's been a long time. The air feels... different." "Well," said Ruby, "It is fall, so the air probably does feel colder." Weiss then punched Ruby on the shoulder hard on the shoulder. "So, what are you doing here?" asked Weiss. "Classified," said Winter. "Oh, right, well how long will you be staying here?" "Classified." Ruby then noticed some other Daleks along with the Atlesian Knights.

" Ruby then noticed some other Daleks along with the Atlesian Knights

"Are those Daleks part of the Military?" asked Ruby. "How do you know about them?" asked Winter, "We haven't even given the name to public." "We have Daleks here at Beacon. I can show you them if you'd like." "Thank you, but I may see them on my own time. Anyway, How have you been Weiss?" "Oh," said Weiss, "Splendid, thank you for asking. I'm actually at the top ranking of our sparring class The rest of my studies are going wonderfully too. I'm-" Winter then smacked Weiss on the head so hard she left a bump on her head and said, "Silence you Boob. I didn't ask about your rankings, I asked how have you been. Have you been eating properly? Have you taken up any hobbies? Are you making new friends?" "Well," said Weiss, "There's Ruby... And (Y/N)." "My presence has been called," boomed (Y/N). Ruby then snorts and says, "Boob." She then pushes the bump back into Weiss' head. Winter looked at Ruby and (Y/N) and said, "I see. So you're the leaders my sister wrote of. How appropriately... underwhelming." "Umm," said Ruby, "Thank you?" "That was an insult!" said (Y/N). Ruby then went wide eyed. "Greetings Ruby Rose, and (Y/N) (L/N)," said Winter, "I would like to thank you both for taking an interest in my sister." "Of course," said Ruby, trying to look professional, "The honor is in my...... Court." She then stumbled and almost fell. "Only my friends call me (Y/N). I am the Dalek Supreme to the rest!" said (Y/N). "I would like to talk more, but I have business with the General and your Headmaster. But seeing as I'm early, why don't you escort me to your quarters?" "Really?" asked Weiss. "Yes," replied Winter, "I would like to inspect them and make sure that they're up to my personal standards." "Of course. Just so you know, the bunk beds only look unstable." "Bunk beds?" "I'll see you guys la..., I mean," Ruby then stopped before continuing, "I will reconvene with you at a later....Juncture. At a juncture, yeah." 

(End at Ironwood yelling Schnee)