Chapter 8: Investigation

Team RWBY and the Daleks were in the Library playing a game. "YANG XIO LONG!" cried Ruby, "PREPARE YOUR KINGDOM FOR BATTLE!!" "BRING IT ON!" cried Yang. "Do not play the Atlesian Air Fleet," said (Y/N). "What are the chances that will make me loose?" "97%. I have calculated ever possibility from scanning the cards." "I'll take those chances," said Ruby. "I DEPLOY THE ATLESIAN AIR FLEET!!! Looks like I fly right over your Ursa and attack your walls directly!" "YOU FIEND!!" said Yang "And since Atlas is part of Mantel, my recharge time is, one turn." "Pretty sneaky, but you just activated my TRAP CARD!!" "WHAAAAT?!?" "Told you." "Giant Nevermore! If I roll a seven or higher, fatal feathers will slice your army in half!" "But if you get a six or lower, then the Nevermore will attack your own forces." "That's a chance I'm willing to take." Yang rolled a seven, and took out Ruby's army. "NOOOOOO!!!! MY FEARLESS SOLDIERS!!!" cried Ruby. "Don't worry, most of them were probably robots," said Yang. "HEY!!" said Darren. "Oh, sorry, I didn't know that would offend you."

"I have no idea what's going on," said Weiss. Yang and Bob then helped her out with a strategy, and Weiss asked, "What does that mean?" "It means you're only 3 moves away from conquering Remnant," cried Ruby. Weiss then made a speech like she would win, but Yang then said, "Trap card." Bob then knocked over the army, and said, "Army has been exterminated." Weiss then cried with tears streaming down her face, "I hate this game of emotions we play." "Stay strong Weiss," said Ruby, as tears also streamed down her face, "we'll get through this." "Shut up, don't touch me," said Weiss as she proceeded to hug Ruby. Donald looked at them, and said, "A waste of time." "Hey, can I play too?" asked Jaune. "Sorry Jaune," said Ruby, "but unless you team up with someone else, we're playing with the max amount of players." "Besides," said Weiss, "this game requires a certain amount of skill I doubt you have." "You attacked your own naval fleet two turns ago," said Darren. Weiss then gave him a stern look. "Intimidation attempt unsuccessful." "Hey," said Jaune, "I'll have you know that I'm considered a natural born leader!" "By who?" asked Weiss, "your mother?" "And Pyrrha!" replied Jaune. "Hello again," said Pyrrha. "Come on," said Jaune, "Let me play your turn." "No," said Weiss, "I'm not trusting you with the citizens of Vacuo." "Oh come on, you trusted us with more important stuff, like how you told us Blake is secretly a F..." Pyrrha ran up to Jaune and covered his mouth and said, "Fun loving person!" Blake then gave Jaune a serious look. "Right," said Jaune, "Ladies, Gentlemen, enjoy your game." Bob then said, "I believe that he was going to say Blake is a F-" "FUN LOVING PERSON, WHO IS REALLY INTO THIS GAME!!!!" interrupted Ruby. "Incorre-" "It's a secret," said Yang, "You don't go around telling as many people as you can."

"Hey guys," said a familiar voice. The gang turned around and saw Sun and Neptune. "Greetings Sun," said Derek. "Hey Ruby, Yang, Blake, Daleks, Ice Queen," said Sun. "Why does everyone keep calling me that?" asked Weiss. "I never got a chance to introduce you to my old friend," said Sun. "Um, aren't libraries supposed to be for reading?" asked Neptune. "THANK YOU!" cried Ren. "Snort, Pancakes!" cried Nora as she woke up. "Shut up, don't be a nerd," said Sun. "Gah gah gah, intellectual man," said Neptune, "sup, I'm Neptune." "Where are you from Neptune?" asked Weiss. "Vacuo," replied Neptune, "I don't think I got your name, Snow Angel." "Oh," said Weiss blushing, "It's Weiss." "SERIOUSLY!?" whined Jaune. "Guys," said Blake, "I think I'm done playing for today." "But we haven't even gone Blake," said Ruby. "You guys can continue without me," said Blake, and she walked away. "Women," said Nora randomly.

Blake was in her dorm, thinking about what was happening. Her team then came in and Yang said, "We should've never let him play!" "Next time, listen to the Daleks," said Bob. Blake was about to leave, when Weiss said, "Stop! Blake, you've been quiet, anti-social and been avoiding us quite a bit." "Um, have you met Blake?" asked Yang, only to be smacked by Donald. "I just don't understand how everyone is so calm about this?" "You still thinking about the White Fang?" asked Ruby. "All of it!" said Blake. "Blake," said Yang, "it's okay, Ozpin said to let the police and the local Huntsmen handle this." "They don't know the White Fang like me!" said Blake. "I know it's our thing, but let me be the voice of reason," said Weiss, "We're students, we're not ready for this." "AND WE MAY NEVER BE READY!!" countered Blake, "OUR ENEMIES AREN'T GONNA JUST SIT AND WAIT FOR GRADUATION!!" "We shall assist. We have been developing new technology to help our fight," said (Y/N). "THEN LET'S START!!!!" said Ruby, "Oh wait, I forgot my game in the library!!" She then ran out, and ran into some students. "Sorry," said Ruby. "It's okay," said one of the students. It was Cinder, Emerald and Mercury. "You new here?" asked Ruby. "Visiting from Haven, actually," said Cinder. "Oh, I believe that exchange students have their own dormitory. I think it's East of here." "Guess we got turned around," said Mercury. "See you around," said Ruby. (Y/N) and the Daleks were rolling down to their workshop, and (Y/N) looked at them, and did a scan. He then decided to have a second, secret investigation that his team of Daleks would look into.

"Report on status!" said (Y/N). "Dalek cloning machine, ready for testing!" said Donald They started with small animals, like mice, and rabbits, and worked up to cows and horses. Soon, they were making Dalek clones, and casings, that were to be hidden in case of a large battle. "Second project underway!" said Darren. The blueprints were shown, and they looked at the ship.

 The blueprints were shown, and they looked at the ship