Chapter 19: The Civilization

Up in the skies, just outside the atmosphere, (Y/N) and his Daleks were at a table.

"Daleks are gathered here for the meeting," said Donald.

"Excellent," said (Y/N).

From the door, a room was seen, and waiting inside it was RWY, JNPR, Davros, Cinder, Oscar and Qrow.

"We appreciate you joining us for this new age," said (Y/N).

"Of course," said Ruby, "You're our friends."

The group traveled through the hall, and arrived in a large room, far bigger than any other that the group had seen.

Inside it, were rows, and rows of Daleks, all sitting beside one another.

(Y/N), Donald, Derek, Darren and Bob rolled onto a section that raised up, making them stand out.

[(Y/N) on top, Donald and Derek on second part, Darren and Bob on base]

"We have gathered to announce that the Daleks have been welcomed into the society of Remnant! However, there is more. We will be rulers of our own kingdom, and will known as The Kingdom of Kalaan!"

(Let me know if you know what Kalaan is)

The Daleks cried out, "VICTORY!!!"

"And, as such, we will lead Remnant to Victory in the War!! As such, we will elect a Supreme Council!"

"I nominate (Y/N) as the leader!" said Ruby.

Everyone in the room turned towards Ruby, who looked nervous, and she said, "Well, (Y/N) has lead you through victory after victory. And, he has shown many types of leadership skills through the battles."

(Y/N) looked at Ruby, and asked, "All in favor of me continuing the roll of Dalek Supreme!"

"But you are often out in battle," said a unit, "Perhaps, we need a Supreme Council, or, advisor."

"He raises a point," said Darren, "You are often leading the charges against the Grimm and Salem."

(Y/N) thought about it for a minute, and said, "Very well. In three days, when the moon is full, and the relic is safe within our grasp, we will elect a Supreme Council for the New Dalek Kingdom!"

Donald then came forth, projecting a picture of Mistral's Map.

"From testimony found from Qrow Branwen, the Spring Maiden is within the Branwen Tribe, and Raven Branwen is using her power on raids. However, based on analysts, the Spring Maiden is the leader of the tribe. She hides behind a decoy to protect her own ass."

"She should be EXTERMINATED!!" shouted Bob.

"No!!" yelled (Y/N), "She will not be destroyed.... yet. She will serve her purpose, and will be put on trial, and her fate will be decided."

Yang looked down, a bit ashamed that she was related to this woman.

"For now, strategize for our great victory in Haven!"

The meeting was dismissed, and when (Y/N) was alone, he sighed, "Holy crap. That was so intense."

(Y/N) powered down his casing, and fell asleep, resting before getting ready to train for the big battle that was coming.