Chapter 12: Fighting

A squad was sent out, and they took out the Schnee Daleks. "Area 4 clear!" said a drone. "That's good," said a voice. They turned to see Team CFVY.

"Status report!" said the commander

"Status report!" said the commander. "We had finished clearing out the Grimm, when suddenly these things came, and started attacking us," said Velvet. "We will cover you and lead you to our ship!" Just then, a fire was heard, and there were more Schnee Daleks. The scout troop fired, along with Coco. He bullets did some damage, but not much. Then, one of the scouts were blown up. "SQUAD DELTA UNDER HEAVY FIRE FROM SCHNEE DALEKS!! RETREAT!!!!

On the ship...

"Davros!" said (Y/N) "Report on status!!" "The Schnee Daleks have secured the area, and are trying to get to Beacon, to get rid of you." "Order Dalek Bob to take position!!!" Bob was then called forth and he said to them, "I AM DALEK BOB!! FEAR ME!!!" He then fired, and shot them all in a giant explosion.

Meanwhile.....

"General, the prototype is complete." "Good, let's see it."

There was steam, and everyone watched it coming out of the chamber.

"I present to you, Project Eternal. A mixture of genetics and cybernetics, the next soldiers for the Atlas Military: the Daleks."

Everyone looked at the Prototype, and were amazed by it.

Back with the other Daleks.....

"We will move to Victory!!" said Bob. They then moved forward, and saw many different Daleks. They all did have the same casings. One that they all despised.

"DESTROY THE SCHNEE DALEKS!!" The squad shot them un prepared, and the mother ship was seen flying over

"DESTROY THE SCHNEE DALEKS!!" The squad shot them un prepared, and the mother ship was seen flying over. "Prepare to destroy the Schnee Dalek Base!" The Daleks all got clear, and the base was blown to smithereens.

"Incoming communications!! Location, Vale!!" "Open communications channel!" said (Y/N). It opened, and revealed Blake's face. "Guys! Vale is under attack!! The Grimm Daleks are here!! And regular Grimm as well!! We need help!!! And there is more!! There's this yellow Dalek from the Atlas Military!!" (Y/N) looked at Donald, and said, "Scan it's genetic code!" Donald did, and said, "It is a pure clone from our DNA!" "All Daleks return to mother ship!! Vale is in need of assistance!!"

Ruby was using Crescent Rose to spin and kick the Grimm. Yang was smashing the heads of Beowolves. Blake and Weiss were busy slicing and dicing Beowolves and Ursa. Soon, JNPR came, and Nora helped smash Grimm with her hammer. Ren helped slice and shoot. Pyrrha then came and skewered many Grimm with her spear. Jaune was slicing and dicing while yelling. He opened his eyes and saw the Ursa he slashed and split into 16 pieces. Sun and Neptune appeared on the scene. "Nobody move!" cried Sun, "Junior Detectives!" "We've even got badges to prove it," said Neptune, as he and Sun held them their badges. Just then, there was a humming noise, and the Mother ship was seen, and it shot the Grimm in the skies, and the Daleks came flying out, and they shot the Grimm, and Impure Daleks.

 Emerald and Mercury came to help out clearing out the Grimm to keep a low profile. Then, a mech suit came up from the hole, and Zwei jumped up and pounded down on a Beowulf. As soon as Doctor Oobleck came out of the mech, Team CFVY came in from a beam from the Mother Ship and jumped into action. Yatsuhashi took out his sword and smacked the ground and the Grimm were pierced with stone. Fox and Velvet came and kicked two Beowolves and Ursa down. "Nice hustle Fox," said Coco as she smacked Fox's butt. She walked up to a Beowolf and said, "You just destroyed my favorite clothing store." She then spat on the ground and continued, "Prepare to die." The Beowolf then raised a claw and Coco smacked it with her briefcase, which made the Beowulf crash into a group of Boaratusk. Velvet was about to activate her weapon, but Coco stopped her. "You spent all semester working on that," she said, "Don't waste it here." She then transformed her briefcase into a mini-gun and mowed down the Grimm. The two teachers stood side by side and shot the Grimm into oblivion. Soon Glynda came and covered the hole with her semblance like it never existed.

Soon, the Atlas Military came and arrested Roman Torchwick. "Oh, you caught us," said Roman, sarcastically "I'll spend the rest of my live rethinking my actions." The Atlas Dalek then pushed him forward. "Hey, Hey, watch the hat!!" Team RWBY and the Daleks were over looking the cliff. "We did it," said Yang. "Yes, we did," said Blake. "If we don't get extra credit for that, I'm seriously gonna be disappointed," said Weiss. "Weiss," said Ruby, "a two headed snake literally crushed a bakery. Besides, we may have caught Torchwick, but Cinder is still here somewhere." "Correct," said (Y/N), "Meanwhile, we plan to meet with General Ironwood, and see his project." "Well, not every ending is neat and tidy," replied Weiss. "So," said Yang, "what now?" "I would suggest training for the tournament," said Weiss, "but I think we've got it covered." "So, off to bed?" asked Ruby. "Yes," said Blake, "I could sleep for a lifetime."

Cinder was looking over the Daleks, and she saw them rolling off. She then saw a figure. It was crippled, and in a wheel chair unlike any she had ever seen before. "Whoever you are, you will fail."

On the Atlas Ship, introductions were made, and Ironwood showed them the functions of their Dalek. "We have given it a mid-section where it can switch arm mechanics with anything." Eternal then demonstrated his function and it was impressive to Davros. "Interesting. Now, we are here because we are here to ask, why did you create it?" "We were in need of a new model, along with the Atlesian Knights, we needed a soldier with brains and emotions like a human's, but as strong as a machine." "Very well. I will, allow this project to go on, but we must have them obey the Supreme Dalek." "They will take their orders from me." Davros looked at him, and they rolled off. "Sir, Strategist, Scientist, and Drone Daleks are prepared!" "Color codes?" "Strategists are blue, Scientists are Orange, and Drones are Red." "Well done Doctor." "Thank you." He then looked out the window, and he heard a voice, "You don't know what they are capable of." Ironwood turned to see a man.

" Ironwood turned to see a man