Chapter 13

Note (always in bold) : Gotta say, Luca looks good in a skirt. Idea based on fanart I saw.

In Giulia's room, she is introducing Luca to different clothes. Rosa claps her hands.

Of course she's interested, I think. But Luca in a skirt? Never thought I'd say this, but Alberto's in for a good treat.

Luca holds the ends and twirls around. "What's this, Giulia?" he asks.

"I think it's called a skirt," Rosa says. "Correct me if I'm wrong."

"Yep. You're right," Giulia says. She turns to Luca. "It's called a 'skirt'. It's a girl thing, but to be honest, you look good in it."

Alberto knocks on the door, blushing. "L-Luca, a-are you decent?"

"Uh, yeah," Luca says. "Giulia has been teaching me about what humans wear and it's fascinating!"

"Yeah, yeah. Vestiti," Alberto says. "I know. Even boxers are called underclothes."

"Th-that's underwear, right?" Luca asks.

"Yeah," Alberto says.

"Alberto! You know we shouldn't mention that!" Luca cries.

"It's fine," Alberto says. "You worry too much. But honestly, it's adorable."

His gaze meets Luca in his skirt. Alberto hypothetically drops everything, staring in awe with his whole face blushing red.

Luca blinks his eyes. "D-do I look bad?"

"N-no. You look not bad...," Alberto starts to say. "Wh-what am I saying? You're cute. I mean, you look cute."

He facepalms. "I blew it, didn't I?" he says.

"N-no! Not at all!" Luca cries. "I knew you'd like it." He twirls around again, making his skirt accidentally go up a little bit.

Alberto clearly is having a nosebleed from all this.

Luca runs over to Alberto, and checks on him. While doing so, he crouches down, revealing his boxer briefs. "Alberto, your nose is bleeding! Are you sure you're OK?" Luca asks.

"Luca, c-close your legs," Alberto stammers.

"Why?" Luca asks.

"That's how those things are worn," Alberto says, trying to hold in the gushing blood from the sight.

Luca quickly fixes his position, crouching down with his legs together. I can tell it felt weird to him, but Alberto has a point.

"A-Alberto, I-I'll be right back! I-I'm going to get you a tissue!" Luca cries. "Or tissues! W-whatever you need, I'll get it for you!"

Luca rushes to find a box of tissues. In the meantime, Alberto is daydreaming.

"Luca is perfect," Alberto says.

I slap him. "Earth to Alberto," I say.

Alberto comes to his senses. "Ouch! Max, what the heck?"

"Well, you were daydreaming about Luca," I say. "And we both know there's one way to get you out of it."

"I liked that feeling, thank you very much," Alberto says, glaring at me.

"Sorry, sorry!" I say.

"It's OK," Alberto says.

Luca returns with the box of tissues, but is surprised to see that Alberto's nosebleed has subsided.

"Uh, I'll just put these here in case you need them later," Luca says, placing them on the counter.

"Grazie, Luca," says Alberto, pulling Luca in for a kiss.

I look at Rosa and she nods, as if reading my mind. We kiss.

Little do we know that signups are tomorrow.