Part 2

TW: anorexia, anxiety, starvation

Emery's pov:
"Boys come to the living room now! Please, it's important!" We here mom yell from the living room. Me and Evan looked at eachother confused. "What do you think is up? Is everything okay possibly?" Evan asks me. "I hope so honestly, maybe we're going to disney world!" I tell evan optimistically. "Ayo mom, what's popping?" Eddie asks mom as we all walk into the living room. Mom and Dad are sitting on the couch looking sorrowful. "Kids, you might wanna brace yourself for this, so sit if you feel so." Dad tells us looking upset. We look around at eachother confused.

"Eddie, Emery, Evan. Jennie's in the hospital." And that's when I felt everything fall apart. I feel tears threaten to leave my eyes. "Mom, what?" "She passed out the other day, and had to go to the hospital. Her parents think it was from stress, and pressure." Mom tells me looking like she was already going to start crying. "Is she okay?" Evan asks already crying. "Yes hunny, currently she's unconscious, but will possibly wake up today, but doctors say she'll be okay. Mrs. And Mr. Cruz said we can visit her later, until then try and get some sleep, it's late." We all nod and head to me and evan's room.

All of us have different reactions, Eddie's the one trying to seem chill, but deep down we know he's truly upset. He does care about Jennie, and he sees her as a little sister. Eddie doesn't want to let his tears spill. Evan was already crying, sobbing almost, his eyes already were turning puffy, and his nose becoming red. Jennie's one of his best friends and somebody he's become so attached to. He does care about her. And then me, I already know I've started crying, I care so much about Jennie, she makes me the happiest since we've moved and i can't loose her.

"Look, I know we're all upset about Jennie, but we can't mourn over it all. It's Jennie we know she bounces back on her feet always, so here's what we're gonna do. Evan, make a get better poster you love making posters and coloring, Emery, you make a get better card since you know what she likes to read and makes her happy. As for me, I'm gonna make her a mixtape so she doesn't feel bored. Let's get to it men!" Eddie start's ordering us, and we start rushing around the house. By the time we finish it's already late and we all are exhausted. I'm laying down in me and evan's bunk bed starring at the ceiling unable to sleep.

"Do you think Jennie will be okay?" Evan asks me randomly, sounding tired. "It's Jennie, she'll be okay, she has us. Don't worry too much about it and head to bed." I tell evan texting not to worry him. "Okay, night Emery, sleep well." evan mumbles before he falls asleep. "You too evan" i tell him before i try and fall asleep myself, but i keep tossing and turning till i fall asleep. I really hope nini's okay.

(it is currently 11:50 pm and i'm exhausted 😭😭, i'll continue tomorrow, but thank you to everyone who supported me even during my break. i love all of you, stay safe, make sure to eat and drink water <33)