Extra: how do you feel about me?

Jennie's pov:
School ended about an hour ago and i'm sitting in my room reading. Mom and Dad got back the day the chu's left. They both went to different places, Mom to France to sell apartments, and Dad to California for a meeting to help jump start their new franchise.

Mom and dad brought back gifts, i got a beret, and a notebook. Dad got me a california sweatshirt, and a disneyland pin. I was about to go on to my next chapter when one of my parents knocked on my door. "Come in." i tell whoever it was.

My mom walked in "Hey sweetie, emery's here." she told me. I nod "okay give me a sec." i close my book and put in a bookmark. I walk to the front of the house and see emery sitting at the porch. He turns around hearing the door open and close. "Hey, i wanted to talk to you." he told me, and i nodded.

Third person pov:
Both kids sat in silence. Neither one of the kids saying anything "So-" "There's-". both tried starting but being interrupted by each other, looking at each other laughing a bit. "I'm sorry." they both looked at each other again, laughing. Jennie motions for him to go first, and emery sighs.

"First off i would like to apologize, about everything. I didn't know if you were mad at me since we haven't talked, so i just assumed you were. Second off, i would like to talk to you about something." emery says, and jennie nods looking at him.

"Jennie, you're an amazing, funny, great, pretty girl, and i like you. But i know you're still not ready so i'm not going to rush you into anything, we can still be friends and like each other. If that's what you would like?" emery asks the girl who looks shocked. "Emery.." she starts, and shakes her head to continue. "I would like to say i'm sorry as well for ignoring you, i knew it would've been awkward if i did. So as selfish as it sounds, i didn't talk to you and i'm sorry. And continuing what you were saying, I like you too. Alot. But you're the second person i've ever liked and having my first i guess "boyfriend" would be when i'm 10.  I'm very inexperienced in the idea of relationships, so you'd have the equivalence of dating a infant. Not only that, the first person i've ever liked and let's say they weren't exactly the nicest person." she tells the boy who is now shoulder to shoulder with her.

Jennie sighs shakily, and emery knows this is a hard topic for her to bring up, so he grabs her hand to try and reassure her by squeezing it. She looks at him with a small smile and starts talking. "I used to have a crush on this girl named Alina. She was my light, and always there but she hurt me. I had told her i liked her, but when i told her about my parents and she didn't want to be friends with a girl, who had bad parents. She didn't even like girls to begin with, but i never forced her to like me or anything. She hurt me, so much." she finally told him looking him in the eyes to see his reaction.

She was imagining him to be disgusted, annoyed, or even mad. But the face he had was nothing she would've expected, he had a sympathy written on his face. He pulled her into a hug, giving her a kiss on the top of her head still giving her a hug. "Jennie, i'm so sorry that you went through that. You deserve so much better, and the fact you've been hurt makes you so strong. You're probably the strongest person i know, especially for being so young." he tells her brushing his fingers through her hair. "I'm always gonna be right here for you, i promise." he tells her and she already has tears streaming down her face and staining emery's shirt.

"Ah i'm sorry i don't mean to cry, and i'm sorry about your shirt. I probably look like a mess right now." she pulls away looking down at her hands feeling guilty. He pushes her chin up, pushing the little strands out of her face, wiping her tears. "You don't look like mess nini, you're beautiful as in always. Inside and out." he tells her, her eyes glistening with tears, but with a small smile. "You're too nice emery, i appreciate you, thank you for being here." she tells the boy who had made her happy for a month now.

"Of course, i'll always be here for you. No matter what jennie." he tells her smiling. "Em's can i ask something?" she asks the boy. He he hums as a response. "Why have you let me hold your hand the entire time?" she asks squeezing the hand he's holding. "Huh, i didn't even notice. Do you want me to let-" he asks her, but before he could finish his sentence she interrupts him. "Don't even think about it huang." she tells him going back to hugging him. "Can we stay like this for a while em's?" "Of course angel." So they did.

TBC~
can i have a relationship like emery and jennie please- 🥺