Episode 6: Faijta man

Jennie's pov:
I was playing my ukulele on my front porch, mom and dad were out on a date. They realized we didn't have any groceries left so they went to get some out on their date.  Mr. huang sees me and walks up to me. "Hey jennie! What are you doing out here by yourself?" he asks me. I look up and answer "Hi Mr.huang my parents are out on a date and they forgot we had groceries, so they said while on their date they'd buy some. So i'm just sitting outside." i told him plucking a few cords. "You wanna come over for dinner then?" he asks me. "Sure let me lock the doors." i tell him getting up to lock our house.

We walk over to his house, opening the door only for heat to come rushing towards my face even more. "Hey everyone, i brought jennie over for dinner." Mr.huang tells his kids. Eddies tuts his chin up basically saying "yo", emery smiles at me, and evan gives a half smile. "How was your day? Boys. how was school?" he asks them while i put my ukulele on their living room table. "Great! I got elected-" emery started mr.huang interrupted him. "Terrific! My turn!" he interrupts. Emery frowns, i give emery a pat on the shoulder. "I have exciting news. I finally hit on a winning promotion on the restaurant." he tells them and the whole family sighs. "Fajitas! Orlando can't get enough utility- grade skirt steak delivered in a sizzling skillet." he told his family excited. "Sounds cool mr.huang." i tell him and he grins.

"No jennie don't encourage this. Besides no way white people will eat meat out of a pan." mrs.huang tells her husband shaking her head. But mr.huang wasn't gonna stop there, he tried to convince mrs.huang and it seemed to have work. Emery motions to the seat next to him, and i sit. Eddie then gets up and walks over to mr.huang. "So we're about to come into some money,huh?" he asks his dad. "Oh dear.." i tell myself putting my head in my hands. Eddie then tries to convince his dad to give him 50$ to buy a video game.

But mr.huang tells eddie to get a job at cattleman's ranch. Eddie doesn't seem enthusiastic about it. "Mr. huang, if you want i can also work at the restaurant. It'll be a good time killer seeing as my parents are more busy nowadays." i tell him, sadness dripping my words a little. Mom and dad have been working non stop recently, and as selfish as it sounds i miss them alot. Emery grabs my hand and smiles. I smile back.

"Sure jennie, you can help with tables and stuff. Maybe you could perform one night!" he tells me excitedly, and i nod. "What's your speciality emery?" evan asks his brother. "I know you want me to say "the ladies" but i'm classier then that." emery tells evan and i scoff a little. He nudges me playfully, and i roll my eyes a little giggling. "When i grow up, i want my speciality to be homemade pickles." evan tells his brother and i smile. "That sounds like a good speciality sweetie." i tell him smiling. "That's a new interest for you" emery tells his brother confused. "I was gonna tell you earlier-" "No, it's fine i guess i just have to share a bunkbed with a total stranger." he says getting up, causing me to get up since he's holding my hand.

The huang family looks at us with mixed emotions. Eddie, Mrs.huang, and grandma chu look happy and like their about to laugh. While evan and Mr.huang look surprised. "I-i can explain" i stutter. "Aww you too look so cute." Mr.huang tells us and immediately look down smiling a little. "Anything you two wanna tells us?" Mrs.huang asks smiling. Emery was about to speak but i started before he could. "I like emery." i tell them. None of them look surprised. "Yeah we know." they all say, including grandma. "Anything else?" Mrs.huang asks. "Nope, let's eat." emery tells her letting us sit and enjoying dinner together.

The next day:
I'm wiping down tables and eddie comes out of the kitchen wearing a fake mustache, and holding fajita trays. He looks so miserable, i stifle a giggle. We're heading back to our neighborhood and eddie complains about his job. I start to feel bad for eddie, i know he really wants the "Shaq fu" game. We finally get back home and i head straight to my bedroom laying on my bed. Trying to relax. "Jennie! Your friends are outside!" she yells. "Okay mom! I'll be out in a sec!" i tell her.

I get up from my bed to see Eddie, and a few of his friends. "Hey jennie these are my friends, JJ, Trevor, Evan, and Dave." he introduces me to each of his friends. "Uh hi? Ed's what is this about?" i ask him walking down to where his friends are. "Jennie, please try to convince my dad to give me the money for shaq fu!" he begs.

"I beg your pardon? Eddie he's not my dad, even so you'd have a better chance at it. He's YOUR dad, not mine." i tell him annoyed. "She's right dude, i don't think he'd listen to anyone else besides his own kids." the kid named i think JJ. "Please jennie." he begs. "Eddie huang, no. Now i'm going inside, and i'm sorry but no he won't listen." i tell him walking inside.

The next day:
Me and eddie are working at cattleman's and he did really good today. People kept giving me tips, which while i appreciate it they didn't need to. So i've been helping eddie save up. "Hey jennie, you can head home. By the way how about this Friday you perform a song?" he asks me. "Sure mr.huang. See you tomorrow." I head home, and sit in my room thinking of a few songs to perform.

I come to the conclusion of singing "When she loved me" from toy story 2. I start to feel sick, so i go to the bathroom. As i use the bathroom i see blood on my undergarments and i gasp. "Mom! Help!" i yell. "Sweetie, is everything okay?" she asks i had already had a towel rapped around my waist. I walk to the door and unlock the door. She walks in and see's my bloody undergarments.

She sighs a little. "Okay sweetie, first off know that everything is okay. Second i'm going to draw you a bath, and thir-" "am in trouble?" i ask her looking down. I always get scared if i make a mess, cause i don't know if i'll get in trouble. "What? sweetie no you're not. Here, take off your clothes, get in the bath and let the blood flow out. Then i'm going to put a type of diaper in new underwear for you to wear." she tells me and i nod. She starts a hot bath and i undress and sit in it.

It quickly turns red. She drains the water, and refills the tub. She washes my hair and lets me sit for a little. I drain the tub and grab my new undergarments and pajamas. I go sit with her in the living room. "So sweetie you just had your period. Now your period is something that happens to all girls, so there is no need to be scared. It just means your body is developing, and when you're ready you can have kids. It usually lasts about a week, and you'll have to wear the diaper for a little bit, okay?" she tells me and i nod.

She makes me hot chocolate and tells me a bit more, before sending me to bed. I put a towel on my bed incase the thing i learned as a "pad" leaks and i fall asleep.

Friday:
I get ready to perform. I wear (the dress at the top) with my hair down. I tune my ukulele before i walk to the little stage, i see the huang's and my parents. I smile at them before i clear my throat catching the attentions of the people in the restaurant. "Uh, hi. My name's jennie and i'm here to perform a song, i hope you like it." i tell them. I start singing and immediately close my eyes thinking i'm alone in my room.

Emery's pov:
Jennie starts singing and i smile. I've heard her singing before when we were cleaning, i heard her singing songs from the radio. "Wow she's really good." eddie tells me surprised. "Yeah! Emery you've been holding out on us." evan tells me shaking his head. I laugh a little "She is amazing." i tell them smiling. She finishes and we all clap.

Jennie's pov:
I finished and i was so nervous, surprisingly i did better then expected. I walk off the stage, immediately pulled into a hug by my parents. "That was great sweetie! You did so well!" they tell me happily. "Thank you, mom, dad." i tell them smiling. "Jennie you did so well, this will definitely boost cattleman's for sure!" mr.huang tells me ecstatically and i smile.

I walk over to the boys. "Jennie that was great!" evan tells me excited. "Yeah! It was tight!" eddie tells me. "You did great angel, i'm happy for you." emery tells me and hugs me, and obviously i hug back. The rest of the evening we spend eating and enjoying each other's company. "Jennie? Is that you?" i turn around to see a woman who doesn't look familiar. "I'm sorry m'am do i know you?" i ask her politely. "How do you not know who i am jennie?" she asks confused. "I'm sorry i don't, who are you?" i ask her a bit scared. Emery's grip on my hand tightens a little. "Sweetie, i'm your aunt."

TBC~
so wattpad has been weird and won't upload the pics or videos linked, so i'll probably just make a chapter of all of jennie's outfits, and her cover was "when she loved me" by lyn lapid! ❤️