Let me explain myself.

Hi, if you've been reading this book then you know i just always never post. Let me explain myself, i originally started this book when i was 12, and i was in 7th grade. As of currently now, i've grown up and am now a sophmore in highschool (i know not that much of a difference in ages), but it feels abit odd for me to write a book about a character in a show that discontinued a few years ago.

This all sounds like some superficial bs, sorry 😭
but, i wanna again tell myself what my life has been like.

Going into highschool, my stress, anxiety, and mental health continued to fall, and make me feel worse. I would smoke, and didn't know what to do with myself. Im currently sober, and dealing with my mental health as well doing better with people around me. Honestly, i'm going to probably discontinue the book, but probably get bored and my ass rewrite the freaking book when i have nothing to do. But yeah, my names jennie. I just want people to know mental health is important, and i don't want people thinking it's not important and that it cares. And, that sobriety and getting clean is a important stage in life for people who suffer. You're allowed to call hotlines, it helps. I promise. But, yeah this is me, i'll just show how i look i guess and if you want follow my socials and i'll try and keep stuff up to date with the book.

 But, yeah this is me, i'll just show how i look i guess and if you want follow my socials and i'll try and keep stuff up to date with the book

(this is me)
i'm at my boyfriends house, and he makes me happy. i hope things get better and bet for everyone.

but thank you for all of the support everyone has given

but thank you for all of the support everyone has given. i love all of you.
- jennie