Chapter 72

Three years later........

"I pronounce you husband and wife-and Mia"Mia yelled

She looked at me and smiled and put her hand on her stomach.

She smiled down and kissed Ashton.

Mia is pregnant.

With twins.

Yeah twins.

two little girls.

Ashton is super excited.

Luke was so upset. But he's needs to get over it because Mia is turning 22 soon so he needs to start letting go.

Mikey came and stood where all the girls where at and was waiting for me to throw my bouquet.

I looked at all the girls and Mikey.

I saw Mia Hannah Emma Mikey jade jesy and more.

Perrie and Leigh Anne are both married with kids so theg said it was no point for them to come.

I threw the bouquet and surprise surprise Mikey got it.

I threw it again and Mia catches it this time.

I actually meant for that to happen.

You see its all a plan.

She blushed and her cheeks were really red.

We all went back to the venue where the reception would be held at.

My parents came to congratulate us.

And we hugged them and kissed .

A few hours of partying and dancing it was finally time.

"Okay hi guys I want to do something but first let me congratulate my brother and my best friend. Destinee and Luke I'm so happy for yoy guys I hope there's many more babies and I want to ask Mia to come up for a second."Ashton said on the mic.

She came up and was confused but smiled.

She looked at Ashton.

" we have been together for longggg while and we have known each other for even longer.we have had a lot of up and downs but we have been together.I love you so so much and our baby girls,I want to spend the rest of my life with you Mia will you marry me darling?"he asked me was straight faced and everyone thought she would say no but she didn't.

She yelled yes and ash carried her carefully.everyone cheered and ash out the ring on her finger.

It was huge.

A few months later.....

(Third person POV)

The kids played together as madyson and mackenzy were on their mat.

Madison and mack are Mia and ash's daughters.after a few months Mia gave birth and then they both got married.a lot has changed since that summer the boys came hack a few years ago.

Many things have changed a lot.

They are older and wiser.

God has showed them the good way of living.

Things are better for everyone of them

They are all happy.

After Mia gave birth destinee was pregnant and gave birth to a little girl named baily.

Luke loves that baby more the he lives himself and he also loves Matt a lot also.

This is just a big happy family.

Enjoy life forbthr now we never know what could happen .

When mady and mack and baily were going off to college the wanted to be youtubers it was a bit hard to find things to talk about but the made a good job

Matt is a movie start but he started getting feelings for calums daughter paisly.

They ended up dating and then breaking up.
Mack is dating Justin's son drew and may is dating calums son kalym.

Guys it has been fun over all these chapter I love you guys so much please don't forget about me if you want more stories tell me the characters or what you want it to be about.

I will do anything to make you guys happy.