Chapter 3

(Mias Pov)

next day............

I woke up and once again to someone snoring and it wasn't calum this time it was mikey.what is happening with those boys.

I got up and told him to go sleep on my bed I was going to get up anyways.he got up and went to sleep on my bed. I took my clothes in side the bathroom and checked if ashton was in there and he was.I waited for about two minutes until he came out and he was wearing a towel and his hair was perfectly perfect if that made sense.he dried his hair and now it was with its natural curls and perfect.

oh my god mia stop thinking like that he is you're brothers best friend and hes way too old for you and anyways he doesn't like you. I thought to myself.

"ok the bathroom is all yours princess"he said

"thank you prince"I said and he winked

(Destinees Pov)

I cant stop thinking about it all I could think about is how we can lie to mia shes my best friend she deserves yo know what is happening in her best friends and brothers life if only she knew I dont know how she will react.

(Mias Pov)

after I showered I decided to wear tight skinny jeans with a tank top and just wear a cardigan on top.then I put on flats.I left my hair natural and went downstairs.

"good morning .wait wheres mum and dad?"I said

"oh so theres a small problem they had to go beacuse of there job so they wont be back for about a month which means you will have to go on tour with us in about 2 weeks.oh and destinee is coming too!!!"he said excitedly.

"oh ok yay destinees coming" I yelled

me and luke startef jumping and saying destiness coming.....wait luke is happy that destinees coming thats weird.

anyways im so happy cuz my best friend is comingggg yayyyy!!!!

I went to eat breakfast and after I finished I saw ashton come down.

he hugged me out of nowhere oh k so i just hugged back.

luke gave him a dirty look and ashton got off of me.aww really Luke

2 Weeks later..............

the boys destinee and I are at the airpot facetimed our parents .since mine and lukes parents are in there business trip I had to facetime them and destinees paresnts just wanted to talk to her.

after we were done talking to our parents we got our tickets and went to terminal 106 and went in the plane .

"Ashton you can sit with Mia"destinee said while she sat with....oh my god luke

ahyyaya

"so hello mimi"ashton said

"hey ash"I said

we started talking about weird things and I fell asleep and my head was on ashtons shoulder.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND BORING CHAPTER ILL DO SOMETHING GOOD NEXT CHAPTER JUST DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEE.....