Chapter 17

(mikeys Pov)

me and Hannah just cane from our date .I honestly had the best time ever.shes different than most girls.she is just like me .she loves pizza shes funny and understands me .I really like her and in hope she likes me .

we are on our way to her house beacuse we ended up going to eat pizza then ice cream and then we saw a movie.

its almost 8 and it was getting late so im taking her back to her house.

"so today was one of the best days of my life"she said

"mine too"I said

there was a long silence pause and then I started to lean in and she did too I kissed her and she kissed me.I know this may sound cliche but it was true I felt sparks. I have never liked a girl so much.

after a minute we stopped and startrd talking again

"well txt me okay"she said

"ofcourse goodnight princess"I said

"goodnight mikey"she said and went inside.

u had called calum to pick me up but he was too busy with emma so I called luke.

he came by hannahs drive way and I got in the car.

"thanks mate"I said

"no problem"he said

(Mias pov)

me and destinee went to look for emma because we were bored so yeah.

we went to her hotel room and she wasnt there.we went down to the lobby and she wasn't there either.

I went to calums room and saw them on his bed making out im just like what!!

I quickly ran out of there hopefully they didnt hear me or see me.

"oh my god you will not believe what I just saw"I said to destinee

"I saw cal and emma making out in his bed"I said

"ohhhh maa goddd!!!"we both yelled

I always liked them two.

I DECIDED TO POST ANOTHER CHAPTER BECAUSE I FELT BAD ABOUT THE WHOLE HANNAH VANESSA NAME CHANGING THING SORRY ABOUT THAT.