Chapter 3

I found this room on google so credits to whoever taken the photograph.

Last chapter:

I spoke " yes, ok lead the way" i stepped aside and walked away  with shu but not far from the living room  i ran back to the door of where subaru and reiji are. and said "bye bye :)" and waved and ran to where shu was he waited for me.

Shu led they way to my room, i would have asked him some questions but i enjoyed the comfortable silence, We then stopped in front of a door. "this is your room" shu said as he opened the door and walked in and faceplanted on my bed.

I finally walk into my room and whoa it looked pretty then i find my things in to corner of the room, then i remember shu is still in my room i look at him and i walk up to him and take a blanket that was by the end of the bed and cover him with it, gave him a head pat and went to unpack my stuff.

I took out my guitar from its case and put the guitar stand in the corner of the room by the window. and i finally put my guitar on the stand.

photograph from google, If you want to put a guitar of your choice go for it :)

Then i went to my suit case and i started to pack my clothes away, put my books and laptop on my desk, oh and i also hid my secret stash of monster in the wardrobe on some shelf i found but i was glad clothes were covering them.

I then took my small little bag that has my tooth brush, tooth paste, and shampoo and other things. and went to the bathroom that is in my room and, wow it was huge and nice.

 and went to the bathroom that is in my room and, wow it was huge and nice

photograph from google, If you want change it go ahead :)

so i put all my stuff in the right places and left the bathroom to my room, so i took a book from my desk and sat on my bed and started reading. Percy Jackson and the lighting thief. i then slowly start to doze off, and before you know it i was asleep.

Shu pov:

i slept on Rika's bed and felt something on top of me something soft, it was a blanket, then i hear foot walking around the room she is probably unpacking her stuff then i hear a door shut so i look up and saw how she set up her things, her books organised on the table, and a guitar does she play the piano too.

Then i lay back on the bed i laid properly this time with my head on a pillow and the blanket above me, then i hear the bathroom door open and Rika walks out from the bathroom, i feel the bed dip so think she decided to sit or lay idk. i will not open my eyes so she doesn't know I'm awake and tell me to leave.

A good few minuets later i hear something fall. i open my eyes and find her asleep she is probably tried so i close her book put it on the night stand and pull her to lay next to me so her neck doesn't hurt when she wakes up.

I bring her head to my chest and hold her, something about her wants me to protect her and make her mine, what is this feeling in my chest. and i plug in one of my ear phones to her ear and i start to doze off too.

time skip

Rika pov:

I feel someone's arms around me and some calm music coming from an earphone, so i start to flutter my eyes open and i look up slightly and see shu asleep holding me. so i start playing with his hair so he can wake up. what conditioner does this man use his hair is soft.

Then he opens his eyes and looks at me confused, so i spoke "hey", he was spaced out then he spoke "hi". he then closed his eyes and hugged me i was confused but i hugged back.

"well shu as much as i enjoy you hugging me i need to get up" i told him, and he let me go after a few minutes. So i got up and fixed my hair messy hair into a ponytail.

Then i hear knocking on the door and i open the door and i see reiji holding a uniform, oh wait its mine why is it like that.

"Hello Rika" reiji spoke first, "hello reiji, I suppose this is mine for night school correct?" i asked him. he smiled a tiny bit and said " yes you are correct you have about 20 minutes to get ready and then we have to leave" then handed me my uniform then i decides to ask him if I can make some changes to the uniform.

"Reiji i have a question, do you think i can make some changes to the uniform, if that ok with you" i asked him. "sure as long as its appropriate for school then your welcome to make any changes" he spoke and he poofed away.

I shut the door and walk up to my wardrobe and open it I take out my long dark tights, plain black skirt, zip up hoodie and converse shoes. so i get dressed and instead of wearing a bow i wore a (F/C) tie. I undone my hair and began brushing through it so i done my hair half up half down style.

 I undone my hair and began brushing through it so i done my hair half up half down style

ok this photo from google too (just imagine that hairstyle but slightly longer) :)

Third person pov:

Then all as she started filling in her shoulder bookbag with a notebook and her Percy Jackson book and pencil case, she then remembered someone was still in her room she quickly turned around and found shu gone it seemed he left to get ready too.

She walks up to her wardrobe once again opens the doors once again, moves her clothes aside and takes a can of monster and places everything back to the way it was a few minutes ago and closes her wardrobe puts the can in her bag she takes her phone and headphones and shoved her phone in her hoodie pocket. while the headphones laid on her neck.

She picks up her bag and left her room and started making her way downstairs. it seemed she was early cause the only person she saw was reiji, subaru and shu. it seems the triplets and yui are not here yet.

So she connected in her phone to her head phones and started listening to music (music of your choice). the 3 brothers looked at her and one thought went through their head 'pretty'

The ayato arrived and he noticed rika so he speed up to her and put his arm around her shoulder "now we can see your actually height cherries" ayato spoke with a grin as he gave her a head pat.

Rika took off her head phones and looked at him "well ill be sure to wear those boots again so i can crush you" she spoke with a smirk.

"not unless i get rid of them" he spoke once again. rika then glared saying "don't even think about it" then smiled at him.

O-O another chapter im sorry for late update had a maths exam ill see if i can make a short chapter by the end of today