chapter 15

last chapter

Yeah I guess you are "I said to him and he looked at me offended in a way so I started laughing.

"I'm kidding my bad" I spoke as I tried go stop laughing.

Rika pov:

As me and Oliver were walking to our next class.

"Just so you know the last class of the day is PE (sports or idk) do you need gym clothes?" Oliver asked.

"No iv already got gym clothes from the school. They told me it would be in my gym locker" i said. As we reached the gym locker rooms.

We both went our separate ways once I entered the girls locker room it said to search for 256 I put the code to unlock it and there was a pair of joggers and a pair of shorts and 2 pe shirts, it felt like a compressed shirt.

So I put on the joggers and the shirt the joggers were plain black with pink,white line by the mid thigh. The the shirt was just a black compressed shirt . I mean the outfit looks alright nothing to fancy.

I start to put my hair in a bun as I walked out of the changing rooms I see Oli waiting.

"Aw you waited for me, how cute" I said as I got near him I hear another sets of footsteps more then one.

I turn around and see ayato and laito walking towards us in their gym outfit that means there in this class.

Ayato then come to me and puts arm on my shoulder while laito comes to the other side of me and puts his hand on my waist."hey there cupcake, your in our lesson, come on let's go, you too oli come or your gonna be marked late" laito says as we all walk into the gym hall. It wasn't that big but it was alright.

I look around at the students and I see yui in the front trying to get close to a blond boy.

This is going to be interesting.

Hello Ik it's be ages and I'm sorry I need to like rewatch this anime and make it all make sense cause I don't wanna drag this book for ages.