Chapter 5

Last chapter

"Hey! It's you" a voice said that surprised me.

I look up and see a decent looking guy standing in-front of my desk.

"Yup, it's me. Not to be rude or anything but do I know you?" I asked having no idea who this guy is.

I take a closer look at him he has black hair with a mixture of sliver and blue eyes, he's quite tall.

"How do you not remember the race with both had" he said "hmp and here I thought we had some connection" then he pouted.

"Ohh. ok this all makes sense now. I'm sorry I didn't know" I said. "But that was a pretty cool motorcycle you got there" I spoke with a smirk.

"Heh it's the best of the best." He smiled and took his hand out to shake hands "I'm Oliver Harrison"

I shook his hand "Rika Komori"

"Welll. Do you mind me sitting next to you?" He asked

"Go ahead seats all yours" I said with a smile as he sat next to me  "so do we just draw anything we want" I asked Oliver.

"Yeah pretty much, I remembered you don't have a sketch book I'll go get mine and get a new one for you" he said as he stood up and walked away.

I take out my phone and headphones and I connected them but made sure the volume was not too loud so I can hear if someone wants to talk to me.

"Hey,hey,hey.I got your book and I got mine" Oliver said as he sat next to me.

"Oo thank you, can I see what drawings you got in your sketch book." I asked him

"No. Absolutely not, they aren't good" he said and he looked a bit scared.

"Ok come one I have a blank empty book your drawings are way better then what I got" I said

He thought for a moment "ok, fine but I don't blame you if you find them bad" he seemed to doubt himself in art.

I take the sketch book and as I open the first page there was a picture of a moon drawn in shading pencil it's look too real I was staring for a while.

I flipped to the next page and saw what seemed to be water ripples

And I kept going through the book looking amazed with this boy's talent

Then I think I got to the last page I didn't get a good look at it